BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Yara C.
Allentown, PA
Super hydrated it feel smooth and very comfortable on the lips. It have a light fragrance nothing to strong. One thing the I love it is the I don't have to keep replying the product. It really last long.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Best lip balm/chapstick ever. I've tried to buy knock off brands of bees wax balm and it didn't have the same smooth consistence as this brand does. I love that they are coming out with different scents!
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
I actially don't like burts bees lip balm at all, I applied it to my lips ones and never again putting it near my skin. IDK it just didn't have a good flavor too it, atleast make it neutral, idk just my opinion
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
I have used burts bees for years! But if there's one thing I've learned is it's the wax in the lip balm makes you want to apply it over and over again. I still love this lip balm and will always use it.
Brittany M.
Beckley, WV
I use this product daily! I feel good knowing the ingredients are natural and ethical! It leaves my lips feeling smooth all day long. I love the fresh minty smell. I recommend this to friends regularly!
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville, NJ
My absolute favorite lip balm. It hydrates and smooths without feeling greasy. The smell might be a little strong for some and I wouldn't reccomend for super chapped lips becuase the burning is insane.
Keshia H.
My husbands favorite lip balm. He carries it in his work pocket and finds it very helpful for his dry lips. It is affordable for all it’s benefits and claims. I love that its natural and infused with beeswax.
Emma D.
I have been using this my whole life. This is the best chapstick I have ever used. It is thick and not super slippery like some other chapsticks. I love that it's packaging is 100% recyclable. It is great to wear everyday or under a lipstick. It is available almost everywhere.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
I've been trying to find a chap stick I like for a long time now and I have finally found it! This stuff is awesome! It really does rehydrate my lips and it makes them stop. The price isn't too bad either.
April G.
Can't say I am crazy about the taste but it really does lightly coat your lips and moisturizers well. Burt's Bees carry a great line of products. My husband & I each have a tube of their chap sticks wherever we go. ESPECIALLY in the Summer!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?