BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Abbey T.
Moreno Valley, CA
I purchased this mini set due to all the hype around Burt's Bees nourishing, natural products. The hype is real and I can say I am a true fan! Super soft, nurturing products without the harsh, nasty chemicals that upset my sensitive skin.
Dawn O.
Always makes my lips smooth and moisturized. I would like to try the tinted ones. They are reasonably priced. I don’t usually see to many different flavors I would like to see them more widely available
Jessica M.
Even when my lips are chapped and cracked in the dead of winter, it only takes one application of Burt's Bees Lip Balm to leave my lips baby soft. Peppermint is my favorite flavor- its scent is reminiscent of peppermint patties and it makes my lips tingle and feel utterly alive!
Kara F.
Draper, UT
This is my favorite go to lip balm. I always have at least one in my purse, One in my desk and one in the diaper bag. It has a minty refreshing tingle sensation. And gives long lasting hydrating results.
Kate V.
Hastings, MI
I have this in pomegranate, it smells amazing , and has helped with my chapped cracked lips better then any other chap stick I've used . The price isn't bad, roughly 4 dollars but it's an natural product
Silviya B.
Spanaway, WA
Burt’s bees beeswax lip balm is a good one it hydrates very well I would say. I bought a two pack at target and once at Safeway. I have bought them multiple times so I would say I’m a repeat user. Definitely recommend since they are natural!
Ishel H.
Provo
This chapstick is one of my favorites. I love the smooth texture of the balm as well as the delicious smell. I usually purchase these sticks at target or a local pharmacy store. Their price is good because the quality matches the money!
Erin B.
Landing, NJ
It's a lifesaver during especially during the winter months. Peppermint scent is not too overpowering. Have multiple ones so I always have available. Thanks Burt's Bees for such a terrific product!
Brooke S.
I love this chapstick!! Peppermint is the way to go. It makes my lips tingle and I feel like it’s actually doing something!! I will buy this over and over again. I will never use another chapstick!!!!
Malinalli B.
This chapstick is a hands dow classic, it's not to thick and has no shine or color so I han share it with my husband without him worrying about having a glossy pout. It's also very accessible a d a great price.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?