BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jay 💖.
This lip balm was okay for me. Obviously,I loved the fact that it was organic and it is really mosturizing and feels quite smooth on the lips. My only problem is the price,because I'm someome who loses chapsticks easily. I have repurchased this twice due to losing it,so that was about $10 for the two. However,I don't really regret it because it's such a nice product,so I suppose it evens out! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Bridget W.
Purchased at: Target
Burt’s Bees is one of the best. It’s great for repairing super chapped lips, and goes on easily and stays put. i never have to worry about it getting everywhere! leaves a burning sensation to let you know it’s helping those chapped lips. love love love!
Truly E.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite chapstick in the world! It has a minty cooling feeling when you apply it and it leaves my lips feeling nourished and less chapped. The scent is kind of strong but if you don’t mind the smell of mint, then I really do recommend this.
Jenna F.
Birdsboro, PA
Lasts all day and moisturizes my lips. It's thick and doesn't melt like most of my other lip balms do. It smells like peppermint and gives a cooling sensation to your lips. I prefer this one over the other flavors.
Megan K.
menomonie wi
My lips during the winter get very chapped. I have tried many products but none compared to burts bees. Even if I'm a little dehydrated this brings my lips back to normal. Love the tingling feel and instant relief.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
This was my favorite lip balm all throughout middle school and high school, and it is still a favorite. It’s a tried and true and always leaves my lips feeling smooth and smelling great (depending on the scent chosen)
Taren K.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Target
My all time favorite chap stick works extremely good on my dry lips a absolute must have for me i have one in my purse one in my coat and few spread around the house live em Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Montana S.
fort riley
This lip balm is the bom.com! You can’t go wrong with natural products. The bright yellow packaging attracts the eye right away and the smell is addicting. It keeps your lips soft for without feeling over applied.
Brittany P.
I don't use any other chapstick. I love they it hydrates from the minute I apply. I always have this product in each of my winter jackets during the colder months so I don't let my lips get too dry! Go to product!
Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Target
My lips get super dry in the winter and I know if I use this them they won’t be. It is super nourishing and smooth application. I won’t need to reapply for a long time. I would definitely buy this product again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?