Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This lip balm was okay for me. Obviously,I loved the fact that it was organic and it is really mosturizing and feels quite smooth on the lips. My only problem is the price,because I'm someome who loses chapsticks easily. I have repurchased this twice due to losing it,so that was about $10 for the two. However,I don't really regret it because it's such a nice product,so I suppose it evens out! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Lasts all day and moisturizes my lips. It's thick and doesn't melt like most of my other lip balms do. It smells like peppermint and gives a cooling sensation to your lips. I prefer this one over the other flavors.
My lips during the winter get very chapped. I have tried many products but none compared to burts bees. Even if I'm a little dehydrated this brings my lips back to normal. Love the tingling feel and instant relief.
This was my favorite lip balm all throughout middle school and high school, and it is still a favorite. It’s a tried and true and always leaves my lips feeling smooth and smelling great (depending on the scent chosen)
This lip balm is the bom.com! You can’t go wrong with natural products. The bright yellow packaging attracts the eye right away and the smell is addicting. It keeps your lips soft for without feeling over applied.
I don't use any other chapstick. I love they it hydrates from the minute I apply. I always have this product in each of my winter jackets during the colder months so I don't let my lips get too dry! Go to product!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos