BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Samantha E.
Another one of my favorite lip balms to use! I love the way that this balm works in the winter when my lips are really chapped. Another big plus is how natural the product is. Definitely one of my go to products!
Miranda G.
It was a good product the price was OK it provided moisture we needed I would recommend this to others I guess I met my expectations I bought mine from giant food I'm not sure if I will buy this item again
Maddison R.
Taft, CA
SUCH A FABULOUS PRODUCT! It's all natural ingredients are far above average! You get what you pay for absolutely! Not to mention the adorable packaging! Exceeded all expectations! The brand itsself produces just amazing products all around!
Jackie G.
I've used this lip balm on and off for years. The scent is fantastic and it feels really nice on your lips. It doesn't have sunscreen in it unfortunately which keeps me from wearing it daily. It's still a go-to for me if I'm not in the sun!
Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
This is my go to chap stick!!!! My fav is chocolate blueberry !! It feels so good on my lips!! I get so dry and I can always count on BB TO get them more moisture ASAP! I wish their products were cheaper 🙁
Nicoletta N.
Lakeland, FL
I used to use Chapstick brand but I find that Burt’s Bees has a deeper moisturizing level. It doesn’t just sit you can feel it working underneath the skin. My lips are very dry thanks to it! It’s my go to!
Lexi K.
Munster , IN
This is super for irritated, chapped lips. It instantly soothes and cools and has a great minty scent! It has no shine which is great for unisex use! Not very long lasting moisture-I have to reapply often.
Courtney B.
killeen
Burts bees is one of the best brands for chapstick. I know I will never be disappointed with any of their products. They all smell amazing and make my lips super smooth! I will definitely be buying again.
Veronica L.
Tampa, FL
I don't know why, but I never got really into this stuff. It doesn't last very long. I do love the idea how it is all natural though, so I think they should keep it up! Maybe try and tweak it up a little.
Kalley H.
Bagdad
This product is okay. It kind of burned my lip a little, it lasts a while though. It does have nice packaging however. I bought it at the store. I don't think I would buy this again I wasn't a fan of this.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?