BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Miranda G.
It was a good product the price was OK it provided moisture we needed I would recommend this to others I guess I met my expectations I bought mine from giant food I'm not sure if I will buy this item again
Maddison R.
Taft, CA
SUCH A FABULOUS PRODUCT! It's all natural ingredients are far above average! You get what you pay for absolutely! Not to mention the adorable packaging! Exceeded all expectations! The brand itsself produces just amazing products all around!
Jackie G.
I've used this lip balm on and off for years. The scent is fantastic and it feels really nice on your lips. It doesn't have sunscreen in it unfortunately which keeps me from wearing it daily. It's still a go-to for me if I'm not in the sun!
Courtney G.
Mobile, AL
Love this formula! This is the only chapstick I use and it's perfect for our harsh winters. It last forever and I love the smell. I bought it at Walgreens and will continue to buy it for myself and others
Nicoletta N.
Lakeland, FL
I used to use Chapstick brand but I find that Burt’s Bees has a deeper moisturizing level. It doesn’t just sit you can feel it working underneath the skin. My lips are very dry thanks to it! It’s my go to!
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
My favorite lip balm it retails about $3 but it is totally worth it, it has very nice packaging and it definitely met me expectations it's definitely worth the price and met my expectations I will buy again
Veronica L.
Tampa, FL
I don't know why, but I never got really into this stuff. It doesn't last very long. I do love the idea how it is all natural though, so I think they should keep it up! Maybe try and tweak it up a little.
Jana M.
I love using Burt bees. it always helps if my lips are cracked and if they are sunburnt. it is a very good product  for the price. I usably buy it at a place like Walmart or target.  I have used this product quite a bit  I would recommend to my friends and family. such a great product.
Kersten W.
Choctaw , OK
My all time favorite chapstick of all time. I love the mint & the hydration it gives to dry lips & works great when you just need a glossy look. For sure a repeat user & would recommend this to everyone!!
Alissa G.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this product when my lips are beyond dry and cracked. It lasts a long time on and feels very hydrating. The price point isn't bad on this either. Overall I would definitely repurchase this product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?