BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Gail T.
Olando
My all time favorite Lip balm. I probably have about 10 of them at home everywhere. I never leave the house without one. I feels great on your lips and smells good too. It prevents and helps chapped lips.
Hannah M.
Charleston, WV
this lip balm is defiantly a classic and always leaves my lips looking plumped,hydrated and smooth. This lip balm never leaves a shiny and oliy film like a lot of other lip balms do I would recommend to everyone I know and I've repurchased this for myself and other people many times!
Haley T.
Love Love Love Burt’s Bees and all their products. Been using them since middle school. The lip balm has a great taste, is super moisturizing and keeps lips soft while also being environmentally friendly!
Marwa H.
Toledo
My all time favorite!! I love this product and have bought it many times. I will continue to use this product. I’ve purchased it from Walmart, Kroger, and Target. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amber W.
Chattanooga, TN
This is definitley one of my favorite brands of chapstick. I love that I dont have to keep reapplying to and I love the burning feel it gives me on my lips HA. Would highly recommend for others to try.
lindsey c.
Tulsa, OK
burt’s bees peppermint chapstick is the world’s best chapstick ever. it feels so minty and fresh and always hydrates your lips! i never worry about having chapped lips with this great product in my hands!
Paige R.
Parkville, MD
Very soothing and refreshing and leaves a tingly sensation as it hydrates. It's been a favorite since Middle school and I still use it to this day. It doesn't cause irritation for me and lasts a long time.
Kalley H.
Bagdad
This product is okay. It kind of burned my lip a little, it lasts a while though. It does have nice packaging however. I bought it at the store. I don't think I would buy this again I wasn't a fan of this.
Veronica C.
Williamstown
I recommend the unscented ones. They are very popular and effective, Yet pricey. It did meet my expectations, I just wish it was not as expensive. But it might be one of the best chapsticks I've ever used.
Saniyah J.
AMAZING IS ALL I CAN SAY!! This is such an effective thing, it makes your lips plump while moisturizing!! Also to add on, whenever I put it on people are always saying that your breath smells like peppermint!! Met my expectations amazingly!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?