BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
HOLY GRAIL OF CHAPSTICK!!! My husband bought me 30 tubes for Christmas in my stocking, hands down the best chapstick I’ve ever used. Also check out the Burt’s Buzz documentary if you get a chance, great to learn about the origin of the brand.
Marianita K.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love it !!! It really help my lips I had them very dry before I bought this amazing product. It lasted around 2 months even though I used it all day everyday . It comes in different flavors and it wasn't even that pricey at all . ❤
Angie S.
Mullica Hill, NJ
This is my go to lip balm. It's moisturizing and cooling and very addictive. Some lip balms actually dry out your lips more and I've had a few allergic reactions to some brands as well. But i haven't had any issues with Burt's Bees.
Jocelyn P.
Logan, UT
Best chapstick I have ever used!  I love it! it really moisturizes without feeling too waxy. it makes my lips look so nice and soft. I love the packaging. I always keep them everywhere- in my backpack, purse and on my nightstand- it works wonders on dry lips overnight!
Katie W.
pikeville , KY
I love the feeling of Burt's Bees and I feel as if I get rid of my chapped lips in minutes! I often purchase Burt's Bees at Walmart. The moisture lasts long! I buy Burt's Bees every time..it's my favorite! I would highly recommend.
Stephanie M.
Alexandria, LA
This is my go-to lip balm. This is the only lip balm that I've found that actually moisturizes and nourishes my lips. It's a miracle worker for dry, chapped lips and I love how it tingles as well.
Katherine H.
Fresno
I can't give this a rating more or less than average because after using I discovered I was allergic to beeswax (which I didn't know) and my lips burned and swelled. However I have noticed it is more expensive than other lip balms.
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is amazing, fantastic, and wonderful. It moisturizes your lips perfectly. I use it any time I go to the beach to help relieve dry lips. It glides on smooth and leave a slight tingle on the lips. I would buy this again and again.
Emily P.
I absolutely love burts bees. I love the tingle it gives when you use it. My favorite "flavor" is defiantly the silver one as I feel like it does a really good job of actually moisturizing your lips. I would recommend this to anybody
Ella S.
Oklahoma City
I personally carry this product around with me all the time. I love it! Definitely worth it. It is easy to apply and stays on for a long time. Great packaging. It went way above my expectations the first time I tried this and I definitely reccomend this product to everyone.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?