BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lexi K.
Munster , IN
This is super for irritated, chapped lips. It instantly soothes and cools and has a great minty scent! It has no shine which is great for unisex use! Not very long lasting moisture-I have to reapply often.
Chelsea J.
100% recommendation! Moisturizes✔️ and the smell is pepperminty❤️ I literally have dreams of me buying more of this stuff, is that healthy?! Probably not😅 My Burt’s Bees is with me through the rain, cold, humid, hot, dry and for the just because😍
Morgan S.
Ames, IA
Burt's Bees is always my go to chapstick. I decided to try this kind and was a little hesitant. I ended up loving it! It is super easy and quick to use throughout my day. It is my new go to lip balm.
Katherine V.
Glendale, AZ
I love the minty smell and feeling of this lip balm. It makes it so I don't feel like I have oil on my lips, which I hate! However, after about an hour or two, the minty-ness goes away, but I've forgotten it's on my lips, so I don't feel like I have oil on my lips. This is a classic!
Elisa L.
Magnolia, Tx
I LOOOOVE this chap stick! It keeps my lips soft and smooth!!! I keep at least 2 in my purse, 1 in my backpack and I have like 5 backups! It does meet expectations bc I love the minty feeling and how it keeps my lips smooth!
Guadalupe T.
Greensboro
Absolutely love this lip balm. I tend to slather in any lip balm I wear and this one lasts a very long time. It’s moisturizing and helps my lips from getting chapped. A tube can last me for about two months... if I don’t end up losing it before that. Great price for a lip balm too.
Emily C.
I have tried many different brands of lip balm over the years but this one I have always gone back to. It helps to heal my lips and strengthen the thin skin that when to dry cracks. I would buy this again.
Elizabeth S.
Awesome product. I love that it is made with all natural ingredients and love this brand. It doesn't make my lips feel greasy and goes on smoothly. I highly recommend burt's bees and will continue to buy.
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
You can really feel this Chapstick on your lips when you use it. The oil is left on your lips and can be applied under a coloured lipstick. The product will last awhile as well. Would recommend to others.
Alissa G.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this product when my lips are beyond dry and cracked. It lasts a long time on and feels very hydrating. The price point isn't bad on this either. Overall I would definitely repurchase this product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?