BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

k ♡.
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

This is totally my favorite lip balm throughout my entire life as of the moment. Bought it at walmart, very cheap. It is so lightweight that it almost feels as if you’re not wearing anything. I would definitely recommend this. This is gonna be so good for your lips and it smells like honey. They just stay on your lips for long and doesn’t feel sticky at all, unlike other lip balms. 🙌🏻
Tamar L.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a favorite of mine. My lips always get super chapped and crusty and skin just peels right off. I live in a city and there is a lot of wind here and it just wreaks havoc on my lips. This chaptstick is a live saver. Not only does it really moisturize my lips but it helps get rid of the burning sensation. I don't have to constantly reapply it either which is great!
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
This chapstick is really amazing it’s moisturizing on the lips and 100% natural the only thing I dislike is that it’s about 5$ and to me it’s not that long lasting seems like I have to keep applying also it seems a bit thin to me I like thicker consistency chapsticks but overall good product
Desaree M.
I love the smell of this!! It also makes your lips really soft. It's not too expensive either. I've always really liked there products. They have different flavors of chapstick to choose from.
Amber J.
Shelby
This has been one of my most dependable brands. I always try to keep some burts bees on me like this product because it is made with wholesome ingredients smells amazing and applies so smooth.
Hailee W.
Lakeville
My absolute favorite! I love the refreshing feel affter applying it! It lasts longer than other chapstick so I don't find myself applying it every 10 minutes which makes the tube last longer!
Mildred F.
Orlando , FL
I have been using this product for some time now. I love it. It keeps my lips soft all day.
I don't leave my house without this product in purse. It's a must have. and i never go to bed without prepping my lips for bed, due to my allergies my lips get very dry

Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
best lip balm ever. love the minty flavor, and not sticky feeling but refreshing on the lips. great minty feeling of fresh breath even. lasts for a while, not needing to re apply that often.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
One of my holy grails!!! I use a lot of liquid lipstick and this is the perfect thing to put on after you remove all your makeup or lipstick! Vaseline & Burts Bees lip balm are the perfect items for me and I will continue to use them. This is perfect for chapped lips or lips that need a little life after liquid lipstick use! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Toni M.
Having tried many, many lip balms of various descriptions, I can honestly say that this is the best damn lip balm there is. Nothing solved chapped lips like the OG Burt's Bees balm. It may be more expensive than other balms but it absolutely does the trick. I also like the mild plumping effect the peppermint oil in it has on my lips, making them tingle a bit.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?