BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Burts bee lip balms are great!! Great for the sun and great for the cold! It applies onto my lips so smoothly and it smells amazing. I also use it on my baby hairs to slick them down... it works great for that too!
Irene S.
New York
This chapstick is amazing! It feels so good on the lips. Nice and smooth, keep the lips very moisturized. Affordable product. I use this chapstick every once in awhile but I love it and recommend anyone to use it.
Jamie Rose S.
This was my first purchase from Burt's Bees and I was blown away at just how good their products work. I like the natural ingredients that they use across the brand and they quality you get for your money. From the moment I first put on this lip balm, I knew I was going to love it because it felt like butter gliding across my lips and I didn't experience any burning like I normally do with drugstore lip balms. After a week of use, I decided as soon as I ran out I'd be running to the store to pick up several because my lips had never felt so moisturized before. I highly recommend purchasing this lip balm if you suffer from really dry lips, and even though it is a bit pricey it is worth every penny because this balm definitely works!
Lauren B.
Freeport, PA
I have used all the scents In this pack and love it! The packaging is wonderful and easy to open, not like others with plastics and hard to open balms. It's easy to apply and use, glides right on and lasts forever.
Angelica G.
Tucson, AZ
Favorite chapstick ever!!! Only chapstick I use. I get super chap lips during the winter and this stuff works amazing keeps my lips moisturized and not chapped keeps my lips from not cracking!! All time favorite!!!
Maria A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this lip balm. Naturally organic made out of bees wax, peppermint and other products. I love the little minty tingle it gives to lips it makes me feel reassured my lips are being moisturized and look plump.
Amanda C.
Burts bees is my absolute favorite lip balm ever! Feels amazing on my lips and doesn't leave that taste in my mouth like other lip balms. It's amazing, a little pricey for one tube is like 3 bucks but it is worth it.
Paige A.
Hazel Green, AL
My go to chapstick, I tend to always put it on even if my lips aren't chapped.. great value & not pricey at all! Buy it at Walmart & yes it's long lasting & I would for sure buy it again, it's my favorite chapstick
Alexandria V.
Burts bees is also one of my favorite chapsticks. I love the minty feeling of it, it's almost like an I know it's working feeling. It smells really good, and it doesn't melt as fast as others in this Arizona heat.
Jenna P.
Charleston, SC
Absolutely love that burtsbee is now squeezable! It is the same great feeling but now you can get more of that great feeling! Definitely meets my expectations! Would definitely recommend it. I buy one all the time!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?