BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Morgan W.
Dothan, AL
This is by far the best chapstick I've tried yet. It leaves my lips supple and moisturized and I don't have to continuously reapply. I normally apply this onto my lips once in the morning and once before dinner.
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
More moisturizing than other options at the drugstore but still does nothing to my lips
The effect is not long lasting at all.
The packaging is average, cute but nothing too exciting so this is a pass for me
Summer T.
Irving, TX
Burts bees is the best chapstick I've ever used! I can feel a difference when I used it and it doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy! It's lasts a looonngg time that is if you don't lose it first lol!
Natalie H.
Katy
This is a classic beauty staple product that I have been using for the longest time. Burts bees has many different scents and really help to heal your lips. You can find it everywhere for a reasonable price.
Myranda S.
Owatonna, MN
Burt's Bees is my favorite brand. I use this product daily, multiple times a day. It's perfectly minty, gives my lips the right amount of tingle, smells fantastic, lasts a long time, and is perfectly priced.
Vanna N.
Dallas, Tx
I enjoy this product but feel like with most wax based lip treatments my lips tend to peel. I usually buy mine at target. I've bought a handful of them and interchange then when I need a change for my lips.
Leslie R.
Gibsonville , NC
You know that chapstick that you keep multiples of? Like one in your car, one in your purse, one at home? This is it! Have I ever truly finished one? No! But I will continue to buy it because damn it, it’s that good!
alex y.
This is my favorite lip balm. I use this one the most. It is really easy to apply. I bought it at my local walmart and target. It has lasted me a long time for at least 4 months. i do recommend you buy this lip balm.
Karel A.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the smell and taste of this chap stick. It really smoothes and moisturizers my lips & the best part about it is that it lasts almost all day. It's gentle and great for anybody who wants kissable lips
Sheryl F.
centreville, VA
This is one of my favorite chapsticks! Very popular item for everyone. It's available anywhere and it's not too pricey but it's worth for what you pay for. I love the minty tingly feeling it gives your lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?