BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sandra S.
GAITHERSBURG, MD
Very good lip balm. Very moisturizing and goes on smoothly. It definitely met my expectations and super easy to use, it made my lips super soft. Nice packaging, easy to open and close. I would definitely buy again.
Hannah T.
Burt's bees will always be my favorite lip balm product. I actually use the peppermint one every day. It soothes my lips and it even plumps them up a little bit. I would definitely recommended Burt's Bees to anyone!
jordyn b.
Florissant, CO
I got a Burt's Bee gift set for Christmas and I love it. If I could only buy burt's bee's I totally would. Can't afford it yet but maybe someday! I got the hand repair kit and I can really see a difference in my hands. I would recommend this product to anyone who gets dry hands in winter.
Rebecca D.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I've been using this for well over a decade and I feel like it's long lasting, a great price, and really refreshing for lips! I purchased my first stock from target but often get sucked into buying an extra when I'm out and about.
Kasie P.
Go to chapstick. Leaves my lips nice and soft. Lasts all day. And I love that it is all natural for a decent price. Would recommend for other people if you just need a simple chapstick. And I would purchase again.
Courtney H.
Gilbert, AZ
I love the packaging I love that it's all natural I love the smell I love burts bees since I was s kid. I buy it at sprouts and the price is good especially for the product I would recommend to others for sure
Nicole C.
I love burts bee chapstick because it honestly just feels so refreshing and hydrating. It lasts a long time because it doesn't have to be over used. I use this product all the time and definitely recommend.
Alyecia L.
Covington, VA
I loveeeeee this lip balm ❤️ bought a pack at target they keep my lip moisturize all day long, especially when I am at work. It was my first time purchasing this product, and I would definitely recommend this product.
Brianna R.
Lebanon, IL
Conditions and relieves chapped lips. This brands use of all natural ingredients, coupled with their products favorable scent and moisturizing properties, makes this product one of my go-to winter essentials!
Victoria p.
Fullerton
I love this product so much. I tend to have really dry lips because of the hot and dry weather. This product always makes my lips feel very comfortable and I don't have to worry about my lips becoming chapped.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?