BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jennifer W.
Branford
Love the product and the lip coverage! I'm really enjoying the new Burt Bees lipstick right now! It doesn't crack on my lips or dry them out! Works great and the pigment is awesome!
Kimberly S.
McAllen
Amazing product, it does it's job great. It was my first time using this product. I bought mine at Walmart for 2.50. It is kinda pricey for a lip balm but it totally worth the buy & I would absolutely buy it again.
Averie M.
Roy
THIS. I used to use other chapsticks and lip balms but nothing compares to Burt’s Bee’s brand. Stays on, and you can feel it working on your lips almost instantly. I recommend this chapstick to people all the time!
Lauren B.
Freeport, PA
I have used all the scents In this pack and love it! The packaging is wonderful and easy to open, not like others with plastics and hard to open balms. It's easy to apply and use, glides right on and lasts forever.
Katharine C.
Pittsville, MD
A must-have beauty staple. I love my Burt's Bees Lip Balm! Great hydrating lip balm which is available in many colors and flavors. Plus, the yellow packaging makes it easy to find in my purse. Although it is a bit pricey, I would highly recommend!
Jordan L.
Overland Park, KS
This is the only lip balm I've ever used that I actually feel moisturizes my lips! I love the tingly feeling once it's applied as well. I love all Burt's Bees lip products, but nothing beats the original lip balm!
Laura S.
York, PA
Love this stuff. Perfect all year round! Have a million tubes in my bag, bedroom, car you name it. Can’t be without it. You can pick these up pretty much anywhere but I get mine from Target. Great moisturizing lip balm.
Emily C.
This chapstick is just like every other chapstick I've used. It keeps your lips hydrated and really helps when they get chapped. The vanilla bean flavor is my personal favorite. I recommend this product to everyone
Catarina A.
Brighton
This product is okay. I find it a bit anoying how when the temperature is colder it's hard to apply.
I don't find it very moisturising on my very dry lips.
I have to apply a lot to get the amount of product I want
saira c.
austin, TX
The thing I love about this product is that is smell minty. It keeps my lips stay moisturized all day. I don't have to worry about my lips being dry. especially because my lips are always so dry ad chapped.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?