BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kelsey M.
This is my favorite go to chapstick, I wear it throughout the entire year. Some chapsticks have left my lips feeling sticky after it "dries" (for lack of a better term) but I find with the Burts Bees that this does not happen - perhaps because of the tiny menthol tingle? I keep purchasing again and again, even though it is a bit more expensive it's definitely worth it IMO. :)
Vanessa A.
Maryland
This is my all time favorite lip balm! It makes me lips feels very fresh. I purchased a five pack and there’s one in each bag I use (gym, work, school) and in my car! I definetly would buy it again and I recommend it to anyone.
A R.
It doesn’t have any flavor, which isn’t bad if you don’t want anything special. It does make my lips feel nice, but there are definitely more fun flavors out there! I do love this brand, though.
Briana M.
Mchenry, IL
I love! The only chapstick I will use, leaves my lips feeling so smooth and the taste isn’t absolutely horrible which is a big thing for me when I put stuff on my lips. I recommend to everyone.
Daniela T.
Chula Vista
This lip balm is one of my favorites it is the best for my lips and keeps them hydrated throughout the entire day. The packaging is really nice and neat and the product is really easy to apply, I would totally recommend this!
k ♡.
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

This is totally my favorite lip balm throughout my entire life as of the moment. Bought it at walmart, very cheap. It is so lightweight that it almost feels as if you’re not wearing anything. I would definitely recommend this. This is gonna be so good for your lips and it smells like honey. They just stay on your lips for long and doesn’t feel sticky at all, unlike other lip balms. 🙌🏻
Desaree M.
I love the smell of this!! It also makes your lips really soft. It's not too expensive either. I've always really liked there products. They have different flavors of chapstick to choose from.
Amber J.
Shelby
This has been one of my most dependable brands. I always try to keep some burts bees on me like this product because it is made with wholesome ingredients smells amazing and applies so smooth.
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
This lip balm works great. It goes on smoothly and keeps my lips hydrated. When they start to feel dry or chapped, just put in some Burt’s Bees lip balm and you’re good to go. I highly recommend this product
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
This chapstick is really amazing it’s moisturizing on the lips and 100% natural the only thing I dislike is that it’s about 5$ and to me it’s not that long lasting seems like I have to keep applying also it seems a bit thin to me I like thicker consistency chapsticks but overall good product
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?