BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cynthia T.
This is the best wax bases chapstick there is! My brother has users this religiously for probably 5 years. He wouldn't use another brand! I am used multiple flavors of burts bees, I'm obsessed with the mint cocoa flavor!
Jamie H.
Los Angeles
The best chapstick I have ever used. The peppermint flavor leaves my lips feeling cool and hydrated. The packaging is simple but the product is amazing. It's very affordable. I keep one in my purse and by my bed so I always keep my lips smooth and cared for.
Cheyenne C.
Woburn
I really like this lip balm. It's super moisturizing and it keeps my lips nourished for hours, so I don't have to constantly reapply it over and over again. It's also very inexpensive and I would recommend it to anyone.
Shelby S.
Tulsa, OK
I feel like it this the best chapstick when your lips feel like they're about to fall off. It really protects them and is very healing. If it wasn't so expensive that'd be great. But you definitely get your money's worth.
Sara R.
Drain
A little goes a long way with this product and I love that. My burts bees lip balms last me months and they leave my lips super hydrated for a very long time, especially when my lips have been chapped due to the weather.
Tracey W.
Wilmington , DE
I love the soft feeling your lips get after putting on the initial layer. I've been using this brand of lip balm for years and can't find another that even comes close to the refreshing smell, feel and taste. I would definitely recommend this to others who want to keep their lips hydrated and silky soft.
Emma W.
Magnolia, AR
Burt’s Bees is A L W A Y S my go to chapstick. I love the way it feels on my lips. It doesn’t make my lips feel dry later. I never go anywhere without my Burt’s Bees. I plan on branching out and trying other flavors soon!
Rylie E.
Island Lake, IL
This is always my go to chapstick. I don't have any complaints. It fixes my lips right up. It doesn't leave a nasty taste in your mouth and doesn't leave your lips greasy. I don't like to use anything else as chapstick.
rubi q.
Pharr, TX
My personal favorite go to lip balm , especially in the winter with how dry my skin and lips get and no amount of water can hydrate my dry lips this is my favorite lip balm to do just that! Leaves lips looking healthy!!!
Becca C.
Guaynabo
I absolutely love this! I've been buying these for years. I usually keep one in my purse at all times. It's perfect for keeping your lips from getting dry but it's not sticky. I love the smell. It's minty and refreshing.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?