BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lindsey H.
Mapleton, UT
My favorite chopstick there is! This is my go-to and I always buy another stick when I'm in the checkout line. You can't have enough. It lasts longer than any other brand I've tried that's in a similar price range. I will always buy again. Can't go wrong.
Rosa d.
One of the best chapsticks out there. Has spf, smells good, works well, all natural... what more do you want? It’s a classic for a reason! Literally use mine until they’re empty and have an extra on hand all the time.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
This from work and I'm definitely pleased I like that it's a natural product and it uses natural ingredients. It's easy to apply and it does last a while I just still see myself gravitating more toward my EOS Chapstick
Tamara R.
Bend, OR
I love the mint scent, but for some reason this doesn’t quench my lips like my other favorite balm. It’s still a fantastic balm and I buy this one to keep in my purse. On my list of favorites I’d say this is 3rd Place.
emily R.
Scottsbluff
A nice thick chapstick formula. The waxy texture is great for filling in the lines on my lips and keeping then soft without the product just rubbing off. A bit pricey but completely worth it! I will for sure buy again!
Lauren S.
Butler, PA
I love this lip balm! It has a pleasant scent and I really notice a softness on my lips from using this daily. I am IN LOVE with the fact that this is a cruelty free and vegan product which is something that matters a lot to me when making a purchase.
Luana T.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Super moisturizing and smells nice , better than eos and Vaseline got this at the line at Walmart and have loved it ever since almost running out of it though , super cute packaging all my friends have it SAVE THE BEES
Monica M.
Leominster, MA
This is my go-to lip balm. The minty flavor is pretty strong, I don't recommend using before eating or drinking. I've repurchased many times and plan to continue doing so! I definitely recommend this brand and this lip balm in particular.
Brandon M.
Richford, VT
This my go to every time I start getting chapped lips. The peppermint in it is very good and goes to work as soon as you put it on. Being from Vermont and dealing with extremely cold winters this stuff comes in handy!
Karina D.
Bell, CA
Oh man, when my lips are at their worst, this little bad boy comes to the rescue. It's magical and I find myself not being able to live without it during the winter. (& basically all year round). You can find it at your general drug store! Worth every penny
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?