BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Erika P.
California , MO
Burt's bees is in the same wonderful category as soft lips. This brand is a little more pricey but in my personal opinion is worth it! It soothes and treats my lips with a minty feeling that relieves instantly.
amy p.
I love this product so much it’s amazing. It’s is so moisturizing and nourishes my lips. It never makes my lips peel or dry and it gives me a slight plump. I love the smell of this product and I can’t get enough.
Gisela C.
Kearns
I bought this during the winter because I kept licking my lips. This worked like a miracle. It is very smooth. I still ha e product because it does a lot with just one application. I’m going to keep buying this.
ashley m.
Gaithersburg, MD
Burts bees originally lip balm is my all time favorite. Keeps my lips so soft. I love the cooling agent inside, makes my lips feel fresh! Super affordable and can virtually be found anywhere! Always a favorite!
Sierra S.
Springfield, OR
I can't get enough of these guys! I think I have one everywhere in my house! Long lasting, moisturizing, not too thick, not harsh. For the price it's definitely amazing and would definitely recommend to others!
Isabelle W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I try to use all natural products whenever I can and that’s why I use this lip balm! It has a refreshing minty flavor that helps me feel a little more put together throughout the day. It also is super hydrating.
Payton F.
I love this product! It gives you a slight cooling effect. It also has added peppermint oil in to give your lips a little bit more plump. It's good priced and I love it! I would definitely buy it again and will!
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
Only when I’m desperate I will use this on my dry lips. I feel like it makes my lips even more dry after applying this balm. After this dry season I will never make the mistake of purchasing a Burt bees chapstick.
Yvonne M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
This is one of the only chapsticks that actually moisturize and make my lips feel AMAZING! I love the tingly mint feel you get when you put it on. I have one on my nightstand, in my purse, and in my makeup bag!
Stephanie R.
Lakeland, FL
Good product. Helps my lips from being so chapped after a long day in the sun or a day in the cold from a winter day. The only downfall is of course, Burtsbees can be a little more pricey than the Chapstik brand.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?