BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Nikki L.
Richardson, TX
Use this every morning and night after brushing my teeth and it works great for hydration. Always feels like a much needed step in my skin care routine and I love this brand and have been a long time user. You can usually catch it for super cheap at Target.
Taylor L.
This is one of my favorite chap sticks. It’s naturally made and very nourishing. It doesn’t take a lot to soothe your lips and it maintains a natural shimmer. It may be a little pricey for chapstick, but it’s worth it.
Karina D.
Bell, CA
Oh man, when my lips are at their worst, this little bad boy comes to the rescue. It's magical and I find myself not being able to live without it during the winter. (& basically all year round). You can find it at your general drug store! Worth every penny
Brooklyn R.
This is my favorite Chapstick! It is nice and waxy compared to other Chapsticks so it doesn't look like a gloss when it is on and you can build it up for thicker layers if you'd like. It is a little bit pricey but it's a great deal if you buy a three pack!
Leilani L.
Vista, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BURT'S BEES. Burt's Bees chapstick apples very well, smells amazing, have a hint of taste, and is affordable. I've used Burt's Bees for quite some time now and it has saved my lips from dehydration and cracking.
Terah H.
Little falls, MN
This is my go to chapstick! I love how it goes on smooth and isn't visible. It has a nice cooling tingle also that soothes my dry lip. It has a good texture also that actually stays on the lips when eating or drinking.
Mariah S.
Chico
I love this chapstick. I love the tingly/burning feeling when you first put it on because it makes it feel like it is actually working. This is definitely a go to chapstick when I need it. Definitely a product I love.
Emma R.
I have dry lips and this stuff does a pretty good job. I do wish the moisture lasted longer, but it's overall pretty nice. I use it when I'm out and about. It's compact and easy to bring around. I would purchase again.
Maria F.
Melbourne,Fl
All natural and long lasting Chapstick that works very well. The packaging is adorable! I'm a repeat I have bought burtsbees for years and as said before it last as expected and I would definitely recommend to others!
Savannah L.
New Columbia , PA
Fantastic for healing lips. Keeps your lips nice and smooth. Burns a little when your lips are chapped, but they feel better soon after. I won't use any other chapstick. Everyone should use it!!!! Best stuff out there.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?