BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Julia S.
duluth, MN
Absolutely love burts bees. This is my go to chapstick. I have about 10 of these lying around my house and one in every purse. It's an amazing product, feels nice, has an amazing smell, and keeps my lips hydrated and not cracked.
Addie J.
Parkville, MD
I always had a hard time finding a Chapstick that not only moisturized my lips but didn't have a taste. For me, I can't stand chapsticks with a taste or a overpowering smell. My friend actually introduced me to this product and I have been sold on the original Burt's bees beeswax lip balm ever since. It makes my lips feel insanely smooth and healed after just one application, especially when I put it on at night and sleep with it on.

The original Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is amazing!!!!! Must try :) It moisturizes, heals/repairs dry cracked lips, prevents chapped lips, and soothes lips. I have honestly never found a product that was so strong at healing your lips, especially when they are in the worst condition possible, but that also comes in so many scents, flavors, stains, and colors! There is finally an entire product line available now, so there's literally a product out there for everyone!
Ashley G.
Merrill , IA
Love this product! I had troubles with chapped lips and purchased this and it healed them right up! I have been through at least 3 and will continue to purchase. It burns your lips a little when you put it on but it doesn't hurt.
p s.
My favorite is the pomegranate flavor, but it tends to leave a small red tint to my lips. I tried the peppermint flavor the other day, and it burned my chapped lips so bad. Some of these chapsticks are amazing but not all of them!
Hayley C.
This is the best for super chapped lips! It's the only Chapstick I'll buy over and over again from the local drugstore. It isn't packaged in a box or anything, but it is sealed. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Ashley A.
Long beach, CA
Its great i love how soft and smooth it leaves my lips. Its not to oily and shiney it leaves my lips feeling refreshed and nourished. Iv tried other chapstick brands and i sometimes get an allergic reaction to them. I always come back to this burts bees chapsticks.
Kendall W.
Piedmont, SC
My FAVORITE! I've tried so many lip balms, and this is my number 1. My lips never ever feel chapped. I apply this every morning while doing my skincare and every night before I go to bed. That's it. And my lips are never chapped!
Amanda E.
Barling, AR
Chapstick has always been my go to until I found this! Natural ingredients and it moisturizes so well. Love this from the moment I tried it. I have one in my purse, one beside my bed, and one in my work bag so I won't be without.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
i should have left a review for this item a long time ago. I really love my burts bees lip balm. I suffer really bad with dry lips, including my son. We have purchased so many of these lip balms. It has exceeded my expectations and I recommend this product to everyone.
Michala C.
Crooksville, OH
This product does wonders for you lips, restores them quickly! If they're chapped I highly, highly reccommend this! Is a aswesome value of $2.97 at Walmart! Yes, I am a Walmart shopper lol! Easy to use, and agin, highly recommend!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?