BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Angelica G.
Tucson, AZ
Favorite chapstick ever!!! Only chapstick I use. I get super chap lips during the winter and this stuff works amazing keeps my lips moisturized and not chapped keeps my lips from not cracking!! All time favorite!!!
Kimberly S.
McAllen
Amazing product, it does it's job great. It was my first time using this product. I bought mine at Walmart for 2.50. It is kinda pricey for a lip balm but it totally worth the buy & I would absolutely buy it again.
Jamie Rose S.
This was my first purchase from Burt's Bees and I was blown away at just how good their products work. I like the natural ingredients that they use across the brand and they quality you get for your money. From the moment I first put on this lip balm, I knew I was going to love it because it felt like butter gliding across my lips and I didn't experience any burning like I normally do with drugstore lip balms. After a week of use, I decided as soon as I ran out I'd be running to the store to pick up several because my lips had never felt so moisturized before. I highly recommend purchasing this lip balm if you suffer from really dry lips, and even though it is a bit pricey it is worth every penny because this balm definitely works!
Lauren B.
Freeport, PA
I have used all the scents In this pack and love it! The packaging is wonderful and easy to open, not like others with plastics and hard to open balms. It's easy to apply and use, glides right on and lasts forever.
Cassandra M.
W Middlesex, PA
I use it every day. It's the only chap stick that moisturizes my lips and doesn't stay waxy. It's not cheap but it's not expensive. I can get it at any drug store and I'd definitely buy it again. It's my favorite.
Jenna P.
Charleston, SC
Absolutely love that burtsbee is now squeezable! It is the same great feeling but now you can get more of that great feeling! Definitely meets my expectations! Would definitely recommend it. I buy one all the time!
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
This is my favorite stick lip balm of all time! I love anything with this minty menthol scent, but more importantly, it moisturizes and softens my lips drastically, and I notice long term effects from this lip balm
Maria A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this lip balm. Naturally organic made out of bees wax, peppermint and other products. I love the little minty tingle it gives to lips it makes me feel reassured my lips are being moisturized and look plump.
Sydney R.
El Paso
YES JUST DO NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS THIS LIP BALM IS AMAZING. For my cracking, dry lips, it has a good tingling feeling that hydrates, heals, and is long lasting. I have rebought over and over again and I won't stop!
Reni G.
Owasso, OK
Really the only lip product I use is Burt's Bees! I use their original lip balm because it doesn't leave a weird residue. It also makes my lips tingle and have a fresh feeling! Love this for when it's cold and dry out!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?