BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Larissa C.
Riverbank , CA
This product is amazing makes my lips nice and soft this is good for its price and totally worth buying I really recommend this to anyone you can get it at your local drugstore I got it at target for a good price.
Rabia M.
Fairfax, VA
Literally one of my favorite chapsticks! Actually this might be my favorite chapstick! Usually I get used to the minty feeling of a chapstick but every time I use this, I am in awe! It smells amazing and it feels amazing! It’s very smooth and decently priced!
Katharine C.
Pittsville, MD
A must-have beauty staple. I love my Burt's Bees Lip Balm! Great hydrating lip balm which is available in many colors and flavors. Plus, the yellow packaging makes it easy to find in my purse. Although it is a bit pricey, I would highly recommend!
Patricia H.
Lamont, CA
I absolutely love this stuff ! My favorite thing to do is exfoliate my lips before bed and put this stuff on and my lips feels so amazing in the morning ! It's sold at a great price too ! I love the minty feeling !
Jennifer W.
Branford
Love the product and the lip coverage! I'm really enjoying the new Burt Bees lipstick right now! It doesn't crack on my lips or dry them out! Works great and the pigment is awesome!
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
I love this chapstick . It goes on so smooth and not expensive at all you can get this at any drug store. I used this everyday especially before i do my make up. I love the mint one it’s really cooling I would high recommend this for a everyday use .
Laura S.
York, PA
Love this stuff. Perfect all year round! Have a million tubes in my bag, bedroom, car you name it. Can’t be without it. You can pick these up pretty much anywhere but I get mine from Target. Great moisturizing lip balm.
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
I have always been crazy about anything natural, and this is the case with this lip balm as well. Every scent I've tried has smelt amazing and leave your lips so incredibly smooth!! Burts Bees is number 1 in my book!
Catarina A.
Brighton
This product is okay. I find it a bit anoying how when the temperature is colder it's hard to apply.
I don't find it very moisturising on my very dry lips.
I have to apply a lot to get the amount of product I want
Kathryn S.
Lincoln
This is pretty moisturizing. I love the minty smell, but I feel like the consistency is too waxy for me to get very much on my lips at a time. I want to love it because I like Burt’s Bees so much, but I just don’t.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?