BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

saira c.
austin, TX
The thing I love about this product is that is smell minty. It keeps my lips stay moisturized all day. I don't have to worry about my lips being dry. especially because my lips are always so dry ad chapped.
Tabitha E.
El Cajon, CA
This is still my go-to for a chap stick. I certainly prefer this brand over the rest. Sometimes the strong menthol smell is overwhelming, but the moisture lock is great and I like how it leaves my lips feeling cool
Emily C.
This chapstick is just like every other chapstick I've used. It keeps your lips hydrated and really helps when they get chapped. The vanilla bean flavor is my personal favorite. I recommend this product to everyone
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
It works ok. It doesn't have a smell. It's affordable. It does come on hard the first few applications but eventually it starts to feel really smooth. It doesn't last too long so you do have to reapply every so often
Jordan L.
Overland Park, KS
This is the only lip balm I've ever used that I actually feel moisturizes my lips! I love the tingly feeling once it's applied as well. I love all Burt's Bees lip products, but nothing beats the original lip balm!
Rabia M.
Fairfax, VA
Literally one of my favorite chapsticks! Actually this might be my favorite chapstick! Usually I get used to the minty feeling of a chapstick but every time I use this, I am in awe! It smells amazing and it feels amazing! It’s very smooth and decently priced!
Lauren B.
Freeport, PA
I have used all the scents In this pack and love it! The packaging is wonderful and easy to open, not like others with plastics and hard to open balms. It's easy to apply and use, glides right on and lasts forever.
Patricia H.
Lamont, CA
I absolutely love this stuff ! My favorite thing to do is exfoliate my lips before bed and put this stuff on and my lips feels so amazing in the morning ! It's sold at a great price too ! I love the minty feeling !
Kimberly S.
McAllen
Amazing product, it does it's job great. It was my first time using this product. I bought mine at Walmart for 2.50. It is kinda pricey for a lip balm but it totally worth the buy & I would absolutely buy it again.
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
I love this chapstick . It goes on so smooth and not expensive at all you can get this at any drug store. I used this everyday especially before i do my make up. I love the mint one it’s really cooling I would high recommend this for a everyday use .
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?