BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cassandra M.
W Middlesex, PA
I use it every day. It's the only chap stick that moisturizes my lips and doesn't stay waxy. It's not cheap but it's not expensive. I can get it at any drug store and I'd definitely buy it again. It's my favorite.
Justice R.
Elizabeth, NJ
This product feels great on lips and leaves them looking moisturized and refreshed. All the different smells are pretty great but my favorite is pineapple coconut. It smells like a piña colada. Definitely recommend
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
It works ok. It doesn't have a smell. It's affordable. It does come on hard the first few applications but eventually it starts to feel really smooth. It doesn't last too long so you do have to reapply every so often
Brittany R.
denham springs
This product last a long time. It's made with natural ingredients which I love. I use many of their products including baby products. Easy to use and apply. Highly recommend and would defiantly keep purchasing it.
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
I love this chapstick . It goes on so smooth and not expensive at all you can get this at any drug store. I used this everyday especially before i do my make up. I love the mint one it’s really cooling I would high recommend this for a everyday use .
saira c.
austin, TX
The thing I love about this product is that is smell minty. It keeps my lips stay moisturized all day. I don't have to worry about my lips being dry. especially because my lips are always so dry ad chapped.
Rabia M.
Fairfax, VA
Literally one of my favorite chapsticks! Actually this might be my favorite chapstick! Usually I get used to the minty feeling of a chapstick but every time I use this, I am in awe! It smells amazing and it feels amazing! It’s very smooth and decently priced!
Emily C.
This chapstick is just like every other chapstick I've used. It keeps your lips hydrated and really helps when they get chapped. The vanilla bean flavor is my personal favorite. I recommend this product to everyone
Allyson G.
Valdosta, GA
I bring this lip balm everywhere I go! I bought it at Ulta. This product keeps my lips moisturised all day for a reasonable price. I like the simple packaging, and I would definitely recommend this minty lip balm!
Maria A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this lip balm. Naturally organic made out of bees wax, peppermint and other products. I love the little minty tingle it gives to lips it makes me feel reassured my lips are being moisturized and look plump.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?