BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Isabel R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this lip balm! It has a very cooling flavor/scent, it's very minty. I love that it's organic and made with bees wax! It's a great price and comes with a great amount of product in it. This is one of my top 3 lip balms.
Mary C.
La Puente, CA
Was recommended this product by my daughters summer band teacher. My daugjter loved using it daily to keep her lips from drying up and cracking. We also enjoy the moisturizing nenefits without the heavy waxy caked on feeling.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
BURT'S BEES IS MY BABY DADDY FOR REAL !!!!!! I USE A LOT Of his products, let me tell you about the lip balm though ! It keeps your joints hydrated, on my mama !!!! Just try it. if not, come back and let me know, I'm not here to lie to you craiggggg....
Jennifer L.
Seaside Hgts, NJ
The only one that works!!! Addicted to these chap sticks!! Vitamin E and peppermint are my faves!! I have them all over my house, in my car, and purse!! Keeps my lips moisturizer. I put it on as a base under my lipstick too!!
Ashley W.
New Bedford, MA
I love the cooling effect that the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm gives my lips. Although this isn't my go-to product, I do enjoy the the feel and long lasting effects of this lip balm. Great for summer days at the beach!
Jocelyn H.
Peppermint scented and slightly waxy, this lip balm is a little bit thicker than what I would normally buy for myself, but it does seem to keep the moisture in my lips. The hand cream was great for my knuckles in the winter.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this lip balm from Burt's Bees 🐝. The balm glides on smooth, and it soothes your lips with a little tingle from the Peppermint oil. It is also made in the USA! 🇺🇸
Samantha C.
This stuff works great on cold sores. It's cheap and gets the job done does have a slight tingle to it but other wise it's amazing love this stuff long lasting. Anytime my lips get cracked on the sides this is what I run to.
Gabrielle B.
This product applies very easily and has a refreshing and almost has a tingle feel to it. I've used it multiple times and I love it! It never disappoints. I bought mine at Walmart and would completely recommend it to others.
Rebecca M.
Burt's bees chapstick is a classic! I've been using it on and off since I was in high school, and it works very well at keeping my lips hydrated. For the price point, I think it's a great option and I recommend it to others!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?