BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Indy R.
Burt's Bee's lip balm is an amazing, natural lip balm. Leaves your lips feeling soft and refreshed. Great for using before applying lipstick or lip gloss. Recommend this for anyone who has dry lips and wants soft lips! Great product. This is the brand I always buy.
Gabrielle P.
Staten Island, NY
I'm obsessed with this chopstick! It hydrates my lips and makes them smooth in about a minute of having it on. This is well worth the 3 dollars. You can buy this at Walmart cvs or any drugstore.
Quinn C.
I love this chapstick. It feels absolutely amazing on my lips. it's my absolute go to for chapstick. it's a very long wear chapstick. it tastes almost fruity too. i love that. this chapstick i have recommended to many people because of how much a favorite of mine it is.
Diana H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I would use this for almost 2 years and it just stopped working for me. It has a nice mint sensation but I just feel like it drys my lips a little more than they were. This didn’t work for me but this could work for someone else’s
Alexis H.
State College, PA
Burt's Bees original has been my go-to for years. I love the stuff. It smells awesome, moisturizes my lips, and you can literally feel it working. It is a little more expensive than other chapsticks but it is definitely worth it!!
Justine A.
This is my favorite lip balm! My lips are normally sensitive to certain chapsticks but this one is great. I love how it give my lips a hint of color and hydrated my lips.
Youstina S.
This original never disappoints. I switch lip balms but always end up coming back to this one. Long lasting and hydrates my lips nicely without a sticky feeling. Always recommend to others. Packaging is good, price can be better.
Gabrielle M.
Kissimmee, FL
The menthol scent and cool feeling is very nice, and the matte finish it appears to give is nice, too. However the last few times I've used this product, I feel it's made my lips more chapped than they were when I began using it.
Sara F.
I have gotten this chap stick at Walmart. It smells great, and goes on smoothly. I have very dry lips and it helped for a little while. After a few days my chapped lips returned though. It could just be me for effectiveness. Maybe it would be good for people to try.
I have used Burt's Bees since I was a young child. My mother always had one handy for us kids. I still use their products to this day. I do wish this product was scented in something sweeter, but other than that, it does the job!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?