BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Terah H.
Little falls, MN
This is my go to chapstick! I love how it goes on smooth and isn't visible. It has a nice cooling tingle also that soothes my dry lip. It has a good texture also that actually stays on the lips when eating or drinking.
Tasha B.
Decatur
Burts Bees is definitely my all time favorite. :) I always use the original shade/flavor. I have a hard time with my lips staying dry and this stuff makes them feel 1000 times better. The price is worth paying. If you haven't tried this product, I definitely recommend it!
Marie H.
Ellerbe, NC
The ONLY Chapstic to ever clear my chapped lips! You can feel it working if as soon as you put it on it tingles a bit if your lips are chapped! Applying it as directed and within three days my lips were back to being soft again! Will never use anything else ever again! Love this stuff it's amazing!!
Jamie A.
I use this product daily for my dry lips. I love the way it makes my lips tingle when I use this product. My youngest daughter complains that it hurts her lips when they are chapped, so I use a different brand for her.
Taylor L.
This is one of my favorite chap sticks. It’s naturally made and very nourishing. It doesn’t take a lot to soothe your lips and it maintains a natural shimmer. It may be a little pricey for chapstick, but it’s worth it.
Lindsey H.
Mapleton, UT
My favorite chopstick there is! This is my go-to and I always buy another stick when I'm in the checkout line. You can't have enough. It lasts longer than any other brand I've tried that's in a similar price range. I will always buy again. Can't go wrong.
Miranda L.
Elmo, UT
I always have dry chapped lips. I have tried many different brands of chapstick and this works best for my every day use. However I have tried the different flavors and none of them work quite as well as the original. I can't stand the pomegranate kind.
Carolyn K.
This is my favorite lip balm of all time! i can't imagine the holidays without it, they're a lip savior! Whenever my lips are cracked and dry, this does the trick!
Nicky C.
I have this in mango and it definitely does its job by keeping my lips moisturized and less chapped. The price is decent for the amount you get and it's a great alternative to the other expensive brands that will usually charge you a fortune for a lip balm.
Alexandra T.
Seabrook, TX
A most have! It maybe a little more pricey than cheap lip balms but this actually works. It help remove dead skin, keeps your lips soft and hydrated, has a good scent and flavor, and I definitely recommend you buy it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?