BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Morgan T.
Grass Lake, MI
The only chapstick I will use! After being on a drying acne treatment, I will probably need chapstick for the rest of my life. The peppermint oil kind is the only kind that makes my lips feel better. A little pricy, but so worth it.
Stephanie C.
Ontario, CA
The OG of chapstick in my opinion. Smells so good, feels so tingly and good, and doesn't taste disgusting. Been using it for years and i'll always go back to it. A few uses and your lips already feel so much better and more hydrated.
Winnie W.
Love this stuff! Moisturizing and smooths my lips in cold weather. Easy to use and I like the packaging. Smells minty and refreshing. I have used this multiple times and repurchased many times. Good price for product. Easy to find in stores. Would recommend and repurchase.
Tanya S.
Tijuana
My lips super humide.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner Leaves me delineated for long duration and super pigmentedNYX Wonder Stick Very greasy and in the heat little duration.
Katea D.
Super moisturizing and smells great! I love using “good-for-you” products like Burt’s bees! For years this has been my very favorite lip balm- especially during the cold winter months. I even feel good about letting my 3 year old daughter wear this lip balm knowing that most of it will probably end up in her mouth.
Marta O.
Saint Paul, MN
I tried this because I know people who love it but I was not impressed. It did temporarily moisturizer my lips but they effect was not long lasting. I have used other lip moisturizers that are must better.
Amanda L.
Michigan City, IN
Burts Bees is an iconic lip balm. It's a true classic that so many people use. It's organic and the packaging is cute. The scent of hurts bees is the best as well. It has a cooling affect on your chapped lips and definitely helps with dryness.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
I've been using this for a very long time. I like to apply it before I put on my lipgloss. Definitely a staple in my purse! I used to have to make special trips to a restaurant to get it now I love that I can just grab some at Target!
Stephanie G.
Modesto, CA
LOVE this product!! I always have a stick of this as much as I use it. It is pricey compared to other lip balms but well worth the price, I try to usually get the value packs. I will definitely by this product over and over again
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
This is my favorite lip product. I have tons of these... in my purse, on my nightstand, in my makeup drawer... all over!! I love the cooling scent and feeling on my lips. It's the only lip balm that truly heals my dry chapped lips
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?