BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cynthia T.
This is the best wax bases chapstick there is! My brother has users this religiously for probably 5 years. He wouldn't use another brand! I am used multiple flavors of burts bees, I'm obsessed with the mint cocoa flavor!
Elaine A.
Naples, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! feels amazing on the lips . Super hydrating with a really nice minty tingle. My lips were dry as the Sahara desert , put it on and immediately felt my lips healing . Left it on over night and woke up with soft supples. Would def recommend !
Becca C.
Guaynabo
I absolutely love this! I've been buying these for years. I usually keep one in my purse at all times. It's perfect for keeping your lips from getting dry but it's not sticky. I love the smell. It's minty and refreshing.
Olivia A.
I absolutely LOVE Burt’s bees. I don’t trust any other chapstick to keep my lips happy! It’s super easy to apply and use, price could be better but not bad. I know my lips will always heal when I’m using hurts bees.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Love this lip balm but it is alittle expensive if you go through lip balm quickly. I would still recommend that you give it a try. It is a fantastic lip balm. My sister used a lot of this brands products and she swears by it
Mina P.
Pontiac, MI
I used to hate the old formula , you put it on and instant your lips are burning. But I love this new formula you still get the slight tingling sensation, but it’s not deathly burning. It’s creamy smells good and last longer than any lip balm I’ve used!
Tracey W.
Wilmington , DE
I love the soft feeling your lips get after putting on the initial layer. I've been using this brand of lip balm for years and can't find another that even comes close to the refreshing smell, feel and taste. I would definitely recommend this to others who want to keep their lips hydrated and silky soft.
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
My favorite lip balm of all! If i ever lose it, I always have to buy another. I like the packaging and the colors of the product. It is easy to use and makes my lips feel cool and refreshed. I definitely recommend.
Jamie H.
Los Angeles
The best chapstick I have ever used. The peppermint flavor leaves my lips feeling cool and hydrated. The packaging is simple but the product is amazing. It's very affordable. I keep one in my purse and by my bed so I always keep my lips smooth and cared for.
Kelly C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only chapstick I use now. Ultra hydrating and lasts without soaking into skin. Great flavors to choose from too. I have them everywhere now! This is worth every penny since it is a little on the pricey side.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?