BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Miranda L.
Elmo, UT
I always have dry chapped lips. I have tried many different brands of chapstick and this works best for my every day use. However I have tried the different flavors and none of them work quite as well as the original. I can't stand the pomegranate kind.
Rosa d.
One of the best chapsticks out there. Has spf, smells good, works well, all natural... what more do you want? It’s a classic for a reason! Literally use mine until they’re empty and have an extra on hand all the time.
Terah H.
Little falls, MN
This is my go to chapstick! I love how it goes on smooth and isn't visible. It has a nice cooling tingle also that soothes my dry lip. It has a good texture also that actually stays on the lips when eating or drinking.
Maria F.
Melbourne,Fl
All natural and long lasting Chapstick that works very well. The packaging is adorable! I'm a repeat I have bought burtsbees for years and as said before it last as expected and I would definitely recommend to others!
Marie H.
Ellerbe, NC
The ONLY Chapstic to ever clear my chapped lips! You can feel it working if as soon as you put it on it tingles a bit if your lips are chapped! Applying it as directed and within three days my lips were back to being soft again! Will never use anything else ever again! Love this stuff it's amazing!!
Casey M.
Cookeville
Burt’s Bees Lip Balm helped relieve my dry, chapped lips. It’s a good value for it’s quality. It is very easy to apply. It’s convenient to carry in a purse. It lasts a couple of hours. I would purchase it again.
Lindsey H.
Mapleton, UT
My favorite chopstick there is! This is my go-to and I always buy another stick when I'm in the checkout line. You can't have enough. It lasts longer than any other brand I've tried that's in a similar price range. I will always buy again. Can't go wrong.
Catherine C.
North Grafton, MA
This is a great everyday chapstick. I use this all the time and I love getting this i buy it at cvs or any other drugstore near me I think it's a good value because it does last a while and I think if ours looking for a good nourishing chapstick it's great
Savannah L.
New Columbia , PA
Fantastic for healing lips. Keeps your lips nice and smooth. Burns a little when your lips are chapped, but they feel better soon after. I won't use any other chapstick. Everyone should use it!!!! Best stuff out there.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
 I love love LOVE Burt's Bees!  I don't get any blisters at all, works well by cooling your lips and keeping them from drying.  I love buying in bulk so I have in stock when I need a new one.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?