BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Morgan B.
Paintsville
I enjoy this product it overall is a very moisturizing product. It also helps to heal lips that are chapped and broken. I've used this product several times due to how well it is. I would recommend this product to others
Araceli C.
Turlock, CA
I love the minty tingly sensation burts bees gives you! It's a little pricey for chapstick, but sometimes you can get it for a good price at like tj maxx or Ross! I would recommend this if you are into minty chapsticks!
Cheyenne C.
Woburn
I really like this lip balm. It's super moisturizing and it keeps my lips nourished for hours, so I don't have to constantly reapply it over and over again. It's also very inexpensive and I would recommend it to anyone.
Paige R.
Strasburg, PA
Burts Bees chapstick is my favorite! Although it's expensive, I continued to keep coming back to it. With the tingly sensation, you can tell it's doing it's job! I am a loyal Burts Bees customer and will be buying again!
Kelly C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only chapstick I use now. Ultra hydrating and lasts without soaking into skin. Great flavors to choose from too. I have them everywhere now! This is worth every penny since it is a little on the pricey side.
Caitlin G.
I always liked Burt's Bees lip balm. I find that it keeps my lips from drying out, and they always have nice scents. I do not love it quite as much as Alba lip balm, but it's definitely one of my favorites. I will buying it again in the future, for sure.
HarliJo L.
Burt’s bees lip balm works really well. I love how smoothly it applies. I’ve only bought it once because you have to reapply multiple times throughout the day. It is cheap though so that’s a plus! Also I LOVE the smell.
Brianna L.
Houston
Best lip balm!! This was a game changer for me. I would constantly have to reapply other brands. But burts bees would leave my lips soft for hours. I have not used any other brand since. Do your lips a favor and buy this!
Katt W.
Sylmar, CA
I haven't used another chapstick since 2010 when I discovered this one. It's everything I could want without added chemicals and other nonsense. Lasts for a very long time even if you keep in your purse. Love this brand
Olivia L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Moisturizing. Cooling. Stays on the lips. A classic! You can’t go wrong. I love the original over all scents because it is so cooling and if your lips are chapped, the peppermint soothes them. Will buy this over and over.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?