BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Paige R.
Strasburg, PA
Burts Bees chapstick is my favorite! Although it's expensive, I continued to keep coming back to it. With the tingly sensation, you can tell it's doing it's job! I am a loyal Burts Bees customer and will be buying again!
Carly W.
Elk River, MN
LOVE. my all time favorite!! If I'm having dry lips within 5 minutes of putting this on I notice a huge difference. And I know some people don't like the strong mint smell/flavor but it's my favorite part about this stuff
Caitlin G.
I always liked Burt's Bees lip balm. I find that it keeps my lips from drying out, and they always have nice scents. I do not love it quite as much as Alba lip balm, but it's definitely one of my favorites. I will buying it again in the future, for sure.
Morgan B.
Paintsville
I enjoy this product it overall is a very moisturizing product. It also helps to heal lips that are chapped and broken. I've used this product several times due to how well it is. I would recommend this product to others
Becca C.
Guaynabo
I absolutely love this! I've been buying these for years. I usually keep one in my purse at all times. It's perfect for keeping your lips from getting dry but it's not sticky. I love the smell. It's minty and refreshing.
Rilee H.
All lip products I've used from Burt's Bees have been absolutely phenomenal! It's easy to apply and stays on so well. I adore that its all natural, easily accessible, and actually works. I highly recommend these products.
Sarah B.
Higganum , CT
I recently started using this product because of the all natural ingredients. I love the tingly peppermint feeling. I would definitely repurchase this lip balm. I keep it in my purse so it's one of my go to lip products.
Tracey W.
Wilmington , DE
I love the soft feeling your lips get after putting on the initial layer. I've been using this brand of lip balm for years and can't find another that even comes close to the refreshing smell, feel and taste. I would definitely recommend this to others who want to keep their lips hydrated and silky soft.
Cynthia T.
This is the best wax bases chapstick there is! My brother has users this religiously for probably 5 years. He wouldn't use another brand! I am used multiple flavors of burts bees, I'm obsessed with the mint cocoa flavor!
Elaine A.
Naples, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! feels amazing on the lips . Super hydrating with a really nice minty tingle. My lips were dry as the Sahara desert , put it on and immediately felt my lips healing . Left it on over night and woke up with soft supples. Would def recommend !
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?