BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Britt S.
University Ht, OH
Burts Bees is my go to lip balm. I always reach for this first. It's great because you can get it practically anywhere. It's perfect to stick in your pocket and put it on whenever. The smell is great and totally moisturizes my lips!
Mattisen P.
Kennewick wa
Personally does not do much for my chapped lips. But I hear from everyone else it's really good. But everyone's different. I do like how it's cruelty free/ vegan. You can get it in any natural/ organic section which I like.
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
I used to like this but after trying better ones I realized the amount of wax made it impossible to actually sink into my lips. Is it the best no, is it the worst I tried no, but it’s definitely not something I would buy again.
Sauti L.
Ben Wheeler, TX
One of my favorite brands of chapsticks. It is long lasting my lips stay moisturized and they have a ton of different varieties. It can be a little pricey but it provides guaranteed results. These are a definite repurchase.
karsen s.
I have only ever used the original beeswax chapstick because I'm not a fan of the vanilla scent. It doesn't smell very natural. Almost plasticky. Anyways, I do love the way it feels on my lips and how much it moisturizers!
Ber T.
Decatur, GA
By far this is my favorite chapstick during the winter months. I love the minty tingly feeling. I️t keeps my lips protected from the cold and wind that never fail to chap my lips if I let it. Definitely recommend to anyone!
Donna C.
San Antonio, TX
I love burts bees because they're natural and their products work very well. It's a product I always reach for and that is used up very quickly. I love how it's long lasting and leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized.
Elizabeth M.
apache junction az
Any and every lip balm from burts bees is amazing, really helps me with my dry lips! I like the packaging simple yet cute. I am a repeat user, i am not a huge fan of color on my lips so I don't care for the tinted lip balms but they do have really cute colors.
Margie L.
My rugged man child would never use chapstick (it's a little thick) but the original plain no color or scent is perfect for him, if it's on sale buy 5-6 at a time !!!
Mary Anna P.
Redmond, WA
This product is moisturizing, smells nice, and doesn't apply heavy like other lip balms do. I found this at my local drug store, but I have seen it at many other locations including my QFC.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?