BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cristin F.
Springfield, MO
I found out about this from my mom, it's all she used so of course it's all I used. It's easy to use, just like a normal chapstick, I've bought it many places. I wouldn't buy it again due to the very waxy feeling it leaves on my lips.
Hailey D.
Annapolis, MD
I have been using this for years and I still love it just as much as the first day. It smells amazing and moisturizes very well. I put it on every morning and night after i brush my teeth! Love it!
Jamie A.
Columbus, OH
The only Burt's Bees balm I like. Most are too slippery, and have oddly plastic tasting flavors. The cool mintyness of this balm soothes my dry, chapped lips. It is also thick and waxy enough that it doesn't wear off after 2 minutes.
caitlin M.
Farmingdale
My favorite lip balm — I always use this before bed if my lips are chapped, on the go, or even throughout the day. It has a great minty flavor, and it moisturizes very well. This is my go to lip balm as it’s simple and does its job.
Morgan B.
Columbia, SC
This has been my go-to for years and that'll never change. It's convenient to apply, gives a nice tingly sensation that makes you feel like it's working. I can always find the yellow tube in my purse. 10/10 would recommend to anyone
Jocelyn P.
Logan, UT
Best chapstick I have ever used!  I love it! it really moisturizes without feeling too waxy. it makes my lips look so nice and soft. I love the packaging. I always keep them everywhere- in my backpack, purse and on my nightstand- it works wonders on dry lips overnight!
Mary J.
Burt's Bee's Chap Stick keeps my lips from getting dry during the winter season and keeps them moist in the warm summer. It is easy to use and i always have more than one. One at the office, in my purse, in my car and in my bedroom. I love it and will not be without it.
Stephanie M.
Alexandria, LA
This is my go-to lip balm. This is the only lip balm that I've found that actually moisturizes and nourishes my lips. It's a miracle worker for dry, chapped lips and I love how it tingles as well.
Stephanie C.
Ontario, CA
The OG of chapstick in my opinion. Smells so good, feels so tingly and good, and doesn't taste disgusting. Been using it for years and i'll always go back to it. A few uses and your lips already feel so much better and more hydrated.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
I've been using this for a very long time. I like to apply it before I put on my lipgloss. Definitely a staple in my purse! I used to have to make special trips to a restaurant to get it now I love that I can just grab some at Target!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?