BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Payton C.
Bryant, IA
This chapstick is perfect for chapped lips! I often find myself grabbing this during the winter because my lips get very chapped. It heals them so quickly and I love it. I would recommend this to anyone, it truly is worth it!
Angelina F.
Cape coral , FL
I was addicted to this for years in high school. I wouldn't even touch any other chapstick. I even occasionally find them in old purses. I really loved this product. But it is also pricy and I no longer will splurge on it.
Tanya F.
Germansville, PA
This is one of my most favorites!!! The only thing I’m disappointed about is that they discontinued the “lifeguards choice” that was by far hands down my go to lip balm it had zinc in it, and I loved the way it protected my lips! Please @burtsbees bring it back!
Bethany B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite chapstick. I love the way it makes my lips tingle. The original is the best by far. I feel like the other (flavors?) Just sit on my lips and don't penetrate the way this one does. Will buy this again and again.
Shanice W.
I've tried using recently and I feel like it isn't as long lasting as others that I have used. It is higher in price than what I usually use also. I would probably not buy again but would use if I didn't pay for it myself.
Andie G.
Santa Clara, CA
The tingle will always get me. I used to reapply every 10 minutes so it never wore off. My lips didn't fare so well. Your lips deserve a better chapstick. This one doesn't provide long term moisture.
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
These lip balms are the bomb. I generally use tinted lipbalms and Red Dahlia, and Rose are pretty much my favorites. I also have Petunia and Zinnia but the reddish ones seem more natural.
Margie L.
My rugged man child would never use chapstick (it's a little thick) but the original plain no color or scent is perfect for him, if it's on sale buy 5-6 at a time !!!
McKelah S.
Vermilion , OH
I purchased this item at my local Walmart for an affordable price.. It moisturized my lips and the taste isn't bitter like other chapsticks. I would highly recommend if you live in a cold area, burts Bees deff does the job!
Cory M.
Temecula, CA
I love the Burt’s Bee’s balm. My lips always feel so chapped during the winter that I always keep one of these in my pocket, in my car, and one by my bedside to use before bed. Always love trying to different scents too!!!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?