BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kyra M.
I have dry lips in the winter and tried out this product as I heard it works wonders and I would have to agree. I love this lip product as it feels very refreshing and keeps your lips smooth and hydrated. I would say the price is great for the quality of the chapstick. I already have three lined up to use after I finish the one I am on. Would highly recommend getting this and trying out.
Teresa N.
Get chapped lips easily? This is the lip balm for you.

I get chapped lips easily when the weather drastically changes. This lip balm does a wonderful job moisturizing my lips and keeping my lips hydrated throughout the day. I don't have to keep reapplying unlike other lip balm brands. If you're also a fan of the "minty" feel and scent where it tingles your lips, then you'd enjoy using this lip balm. I have so many of these lip balms - in my backpack, my purse, my desk, etc. I can't live without it and I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from dehydrated, chapped lips like myself.
Christina S.
Lake Mary

Burt's bees is one of the best chapsticks that I have ever used. Yes, there are other chapsticks at much lower prices but I definitely prefer Burt's Bees products over any Brands because of the organic & natural ingredients used by Burt's Bees in all of the products & the high quality of all the products. This chapstick helps me in Colorado weather my keeping my lips moist & soft. Also, I have observed that this chapstick remains effective for a longer period of time compared to any chapstick & does it's job perfectly. In terms of money this is totally worth it. Also, I like the natural smell it's has I hate artificial fragrance added to skincare or makeup products. I prefer not buying any skincare or makeup products with artificial smell. This chapstick feels fresh & minty when applied. Also, it's has Vitamin E as one of the ingredient which is really good for skin & lips. I would definitely recommend this chapstick & will buy it again .
Luna B.
Riverside
Unpopular Opinion- This chapstick isn’t all that great. Granted, it is awesome for dry, chapped lips especially during the winter but realistically for the price it is, it is not worth it. It is doing the same amount of work as many other lip balms but because of the great reputation that Burt’s bees has, it is (in my opinion) getting more praise than it deserves. Yes it is completely organic and if that is what you look for in a lip balm then go for it but if not, I would suggest investing in a cheaper lip balm that does just as much good. Aquaphor® Lip Repair
Cynthia B.
Highland, Ca
I've always struggled with dry chapped lips, but after buying the pomegranate burts bees lip balm, my lips have stayed hydrated and looking luscious. I would recommend this lip balm to anyone looking for a good balm that helps with those dry chapped or cracked lips for men and women. They also have different scented ones and non scented balms. I can't wait to try out their other products.
Katrina S.
South Lake Tahoe
The best product I tried
My lips were so dry and I tried so many Chapstick and it didn’t work and Then I used
Burts bees chapstick and it was amazing my lips instantly turned from ripped in dry lips to smooth and good lips

I recommend buying this product if looking for something to help your dry lips
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
YES!!!i love my burt bees chapstick. I love the smell! I have to say this is my favorite one and I also love the pumpkin scented chapstick for the winter and the one with mint is perfect year round! I love that it has simple ingredients. ANyone else try this?
🌈Mitch V.
Lexington Park
This product is a must have for anyone with consistently dry lips. I love the sturdy packaging, the easy to find colour, and the effect on the lips.
I like trying the holiday packages as well with the flavour varieties, but nothing is quite as classic as the original!

I would recommend getting one for your bag, home, and work, because they just work that well!
Katherine R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I love this chapstick. I’ve been using it for more than 4 years. It last a long time on your lips, it’s so easy to apply I usually swipe it through my lips a couple of times and instantly my lips feel better. There’s been days where my lips are itchy, dry and red and it takes around 10 minutes after putting this chapstick for it to go away. I will definitely keep buying it
Elizabeth R.
Waverly, IA
I like the price of this and I have tried using it for a long time. I mostly used it before I figured out it was drying my lips. It was a nice application but I felt every time after I used it my lips felt even more dry than before, leaving me disappointed. I never used to feel this way before, so maybe I just got a bad batch or they changed their formula?

I used the flavor vanilla bean and I loved the smell but disappointed after.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?