BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ilya C.
Swear by it. This is the only product I consistently use everyday. It's chapstick that does the job and doesn't give me allergies I love it. It's affordable and amazing I live for it. And I tell everyone to use it. I make my husband and sons use it. It's the perfect chapstick.
Amy C.
My favorite chopstick. Love it's thickness and the tingly mint flavor. Not the kind of chapstick that makes you dry so you will continue using it. Worth its weight in gold during cold winter months!
Danielle V.
Hayward, CA
Hands down one of my favorite chopsticks. I absolutely love the texture. I love that it has peppermint in it. When you apply it your lips get a nice tingling cooling sensation.
Kailyn W.
Canal Winchester, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is my go too chap stick. This stuff cannot be beat. It applies so smoothly and has a tingly peppermint feel to it. I feel like I only have to apply this chap stick once or twice a day. This works wonders for my lips. I recommend this product to anyone.
Nicholas H.
Erlanger, KY
Let's see...At age 9, I had managed to find my first tube of chapstick (ick, not Burt's Bees, though), and fell in love with how my lips looked and felt. There was only one problem...my lips quickly began looking greasy, and that grease was moving down to my chin. A family member gave me a tube of Burt's Bees as she could see how frustrated I was with the greasy-chapsticks. Oh Man! What a lifesaver she was at that time. Ever since, I keep one tube in my pocket, one in my murse, one in my center console, one on my nightstand, one in my drawer at work, and at least 10 more stashed in different places as I simply cannot go even one moment without knowing I have the AMAZING Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with me. It has truly changed my life. Okay...maybe not my life, but my lips sure do feel much softer than most people's lips, and they look nice and smooth!
Marjorie A.
Burts Bees Chapstick is the most amazing thing you can put on your dry lips ! The peppermint makes your lips feel alive. I definitely recommend if your suffer from dry and cracky lips !!! I think it's better than those EOS lip balms !
Leah D.
Stockton, CA
Burt's Bees is a very dependable brand. If you need heavy lip care treatment, this is your go to. I have only used it once, and I still have the chapstick with me. The only issue I have with this is the price. It is crazy expensive! It should not cost 7 bucks for a chapstick.
Maria G.
Beach park , IL
I feel like this chap sticks are over price they feel like just any other chap stick. This was my first time using and I feel like I have tried other chap sticks that are cheaper and they feel better on my lips and last longer as well.
Mariah L.
Arlington, VA
I use this chapstick daily. It's my favorite brand. Not only does it use natural ingredients, I also love the way it smells and how it makes my lips feel. It's very moisturizing and you can tell that it's made from quality ingredients.
Geanna B.
Morganton , NC
Burt’s bees beeswax chapstick hurts but in a good way. The way it tingles makes you know your lips are getting the love that they need. I use this at night time when I know I will need extra hydration. I will always love this product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?