BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Danika D.
I use this Lip Balm every single day and it is incredible! I wouldn't use any other! It is so smooth on the lips and moisturizes so well! This brand comes in several different flavors and the bees wax in the lip balm keeps your lips feeling soft all day!
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
Burt’s bees is by far my most favorite chapstick. It is a necessity. The mint flavor lasts a long time and you don’t have to keep reapplying constantly like other chapsticks. It is the only chapstick I have found, that actually soothes and rids chapped lips!!!
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
This is my favorite lip balm. It goes on smooth and non-greasy, making my lips feel fresh. I love that this is a natural product, and its gender neutral-perfect to share with my husband.
Cassandra H.
Bel Aire, KS
The original burts bees! If you're looking for a tingly lip balm then this is the best one out there. It also has a minty taste which I like. It's a good price because let's face it you're probably gonna lose it so buy more than one! This is my go to lip balm.
Mikala A.
Love the face that is natural but don't care for the price . It lasts a good amount of time but just very pricey . I bought it at my local Walgreens and like the fact that it comes in shades now but wouldn't buy it again due to price. Very good product though.
Denise N.
I love, love,  love the original Burt's Bees lip balm. I can't really use anything else. Living in Colorado I have a huge problem with dry lips. When I use the original Burt's Bees the lip balm it really smooths my lips and gives them a nice cooling sensation
Sarah H.
Romulus
I love burts bees lip balm because it's  a little thicker than the normal run of the mill lip balm, so it keeps my lips hydrated for longer. It's a little expensive but seems to last a while. The smell has always been comforting to me. Classic burts bees smell.
ailyn c.
Very good lip balm. I use this when winter time, smooth on your lip and easy to use, I got any store or you can get at grocery store and drug store also. Very nice package and easy to apply. Highly recommended to anybody, I would it buy again and use it.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
I am a loyal burts bees user and prefer this chapstick over any other. I love the way it hydrates my lips and doesn't need to be reapplied every half hour like most chapsticks do. I have one in my desk at work, in my purse and my car so I'm never without it!
Camila T.
Del Rio
This is an amazing product. It smell is nice. Doesn't feel heavy at all on the lips. There's are no cons for this product. I use this product almost every day since I have really chapped lips. Perfect value. I would buy this again. It is a really nice product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?