BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Priscila G.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this product. Been using it for many years and it never disappoints. The smell is amazing. The application is always smooth. My lips feel GREAT after using Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. 5/5 would recommend.
Manuela T.
This is a must have for me. I have been using this chopstick for years and have tubes all around my house, my purse and even my nightstand. I love how tingly it feels but most importantly it helps to hydrate the lips and prevent further cracking. Live this product.
Anna T.
This is such a basic that I always have around. It moisturizes very well and is long lasting. The scent is fresh and natural, which I appreciate about the Burt's Bees produts. I always have a few of them lying around to stick in bathrooms, my purse and end tables.
Allie T.
Jonesboro, AR
This is my go-to chapstick. I keep a tube of chapstick near me at all times. I keep a tube on the coffee table, in the car, in my purse, by my bed, in my bathroom, in my makeup bag, and on my desk. That’s not including the Burt’s in my rain jacket, jean jacket, and favorite bomber jacket. I’m a fan, can you tell?
Sarah F.
Nashville, TN
My very first Burt's Bees product that I tried many years ago and still love and use today! The lip balm smells delicious and goes on so smooth. It does a great job of moisturizing my lips as well as adding a nice shine to them. I would highly recommend to all!
Hilary H.
Petoskey, MI
I love everything Burt's Bees and the squeezable lip balm is unsurprisingly fabulous. Living in frigid Northern Michigan, I have to combat freezing temperatures and strong brisk winds on a daily basis. Mix that in with <20% humidity and you have a recipe for cracked lips. Burt's Bees helps me combat Jack Frost and keeps my lips luscious as ever. A real life saver.
Alison W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my very favorite lip balm. I keep one in my purse, in the car, in the pool bag. My husband even uses it. I used to constantly use Chapstick, but this product lasts longer and I'm not having to put it on every 5 minutes. I would highly recommend this product.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
I've been using this on my lips for years. I especially like the cool minty tingle, it feels really good after you've warn lipstick all day like I do. If you don't like the feeling of peppermint you wouldn't like this. If you do then you will be absolutely in love.
Kaitlyn B.
Statesville, NC
I bought this on a whim in the grocery store. I was wanting to try something new and natural and I am in love. It doesn't go on thick and sticky and when it absorbs into the lip it leaves them silky smooth I haven't gone a day without this since I bought it. I highly recommend. I bought the vanilla bean one btw.
Coree R.
I’ve tried to wear this product many times but it is just a little too thick and not very moisturizing. I also feel like it doesn’t apply very well. However I do like the cooling effects of the peppermint and love the smell, the product is just a little too thick!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?