BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lana D.
Forest, VA
I just found 3 of these chilling in my purse. These are so great for winter time when everyone is experiencing chapped lips! I love the classic, pomegranate and vanilla bean. I highly recommend this!
Anastasiya L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is the staple of all chapsticks. anytime I have what feels like chronic chapped lips I always invest in one of these. Within a week my lips are feeling perfectly soft all over again. It also doesn't leave the residue, your lips actually absorb it.
Hannah L.
Stanley, NC
This product is amazing!! It is a staple in my everyday life. I can't go anywhere without my chapstick. And once I started using Burt's Bees I really can't use any other brand. It smells great and it feels great!
Stephanie D.
Eastvale, CA
Decent product but it doesn’t last long on your lips and some times mine feel dryer after use. Basic chapstick tube for application. I was disappointed. I find myself reapplying  more than other products I use. Wouldn’t recommend, save your money people.
Alyse L.
Favorite lip balm ever! Super affordable and works great! I have extremely dry lips and this keeps my lips nice and soft! Works best for keeping lips feeling good! I've probably gone through five different tubes since I've started using this lip product!
Darien C.
Portage
I love Burt’s bees! It helps to keep my lips moisturized and soft especially during winter and summer when they can get cold and dry or sunburned. It is unscented and feels light fresh and natural on the skin. I would recommend Burt’s bees to everyone!
Kelsey B.
Columbia, SC
In my opinion this is the absolute best chapstick on the market. I have used this ever since I was a child, and have tried many other chap sticks with nothing comparing to this. I constantly have dry lips and this really helps to not only coat my lips with a smoother layer, but also heal them.
Marierose S.
This lipbalm is able to keep my lips smelling sweet and smooth throughout the day. It's my favorite sent (strawberry) and smells just like my favored bubble tea drink! I would always recommend this to friends and family! This product is very well known!
Ariel L.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is my favorite drugstore lip balm. Inexpensive, super hydrating, and can be purchased literally anywhere when I inevitably lose mine for the eighth time that week. The tingly peppermint flavor is also a refreshing, but not overbearing touch.
Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have loved this product for forever. The tingling lip sensation is so awesome and feels so soothing for chapped lips. This is my go-to and only chapstick that I use. It exceeded my expectations and I always always always recommend it to other people.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?