BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lindsey L.
I am a huge chapstick fan, and this is one of my favorite go to brands of all.  The price really isn't that bad, and it works really well at moisturizing dry lips, as well as providing a little cool feeling when they are sore from the wind.  I bought it at a local store.
Hayley I.
Knightdale, NC
I like that Burt's Bees is a local product for me. The minty tingle is nice but I don't find the hydration to be very long lasting. I have to keep reapplying. The price is fair for the amount of lip balm in the tin. It does last a while even with all the reapplying!
Kat Y.
MY FAVORITE LIP PRODUCT EVER. I remember the first time I tried this and was immediately in love with the medicating feeling it gives, that mintyness is really great for chapped lips. This is one I'll probably never stop buying, I have a tube in my pocket right now.
Estefany N.
johnson city
Love this!! This was my ultimate favorite lip product. I have very dry lips and this soothed them so much. The mint is so satisfying almost giving off a slight tingle to the lips. Never felt too heavy on the lips and lasted me longest. I need to stock up on one asap!
Marissa H.
Auburn
This is by far the best chapstick I have ever used. This brand is my favorite brand. They have so much and it isn't that expensive. I love using this chapstick because it makes my lips feel cool. I love the tingling sensation after I put it on. 10/10 would recommend
Anna T.
This is such a basic that I always have around. It moisturizes very well and is long lasting. The scent is fresh and natural, which I appreciate about the Burt's Bees produts. I always have a few of them lying around to stick in bathrooms, my purse and end tables.
Sarah B.
Sioux Falls
Love this product. It smells great and does the job. It doesn't last as long as I would like, but it does last as long as to be expected from a lip balm. I bought it at target. The packaging was very appealing and the product worked well, would definitly buy again!
Heather R.
Little Rock
Talk about wonderful! I purchased this product on a whim at the checkout aisle at my local grocery store. I can't believe how wonderful my lips feel. I was surprised and have since bought tins for work, the car, my gym bag, and home. I highly recommend this product.
Amalie B.
I love Burt's Bees but just don't see the point of this product. Sticking your fingers in it over and over again to get balm on your lips seems unsanitary. Not to mention how tough it is to shut and open the thing! The formula is great, but I'll stick to the sticks
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
The original. The best. And still your favorite. Our must-have balms have been playing in purses and pockets since 1991. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. The result? Smooth, supple lips everyone will be buzzing about.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?