BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Manuela T.
This is a must have for me. I have been using this chopstick for years and have tubes all around my house, my purse and even my nightstand. I love how tingly it feels but most importantly it helps to hydrate the lips and prevent further cracking. Live this product.
Amalie B.
I love Burt's Bees but just don't see the point of this product. Sticking your fingers in it over and over again to get balm on your lips seems unsanitary. Not to mention how tough it is to shut and open the thing! The formula is great, but I'll stick to the sticks
Alison W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my very favorite lip balm. I keep one in my purse, in the car, in the pool bag. My husband even uses it. I used to constantly use Chapstick, but this product lasts longer and I'm not having to put it on every 5 minutes. I would highly recommend this product.
Sarah B.
Sioux Falls
Love this product. It smells great and does the job. It doesn't last as long as I would like, but it does last as long as to be expected from a lip balm. I bought it at target. The packaging was very appealing and the product worked well, would definitly buy again!
Hilary H.
Petoskey, MI
I love everything Burt's Bees and the squeezable lip balm is unsurprisingly fabulous. Living in frigid Northern Michigan, I have to combat freezing temperatures and strong brisk winds on a daily basis. Mix that in with <20% humidity and you have a recipe for cracked lips. Burt's Bees helps me combat Jack Frost and keeps my lips luscious as ever. A real life saver.
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this product. Been using it for many years and it never disappoints. The smell is amazing. The application is always smooth. My lips feel GREAT after using Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. 5/5 would recommend.
Sarah F.
Nashville, TN
My very first Burt's Bees product that I tried many years ago and still love and use today! The lip balm smells delicious and goes on so smooth. It does a great job of moisturizing my lips as well as adding a nice shine to them. I would highly recommend to all!
Marissa H.
Auburn
This is by far the best chapstick I have ever used. This brand is my favorite brand. They have so much and it isn't that expensive. I love using this chapstick because it makes my lips feel cool. I love the tingling sensation after I put it on. 10/10 would recommend
Kaitlyn B.
Statesville, NC
I bought this on a whim in the grocery store. I was wanting to try something new and natural and I am in love. It doesn't go on thick and sticky and when it absorbs into the lip it leaves them silky smooth I haven't gone a day without this since I bought it. I highly recommend. I bought the vanilla bean one btw.
Estefany N.
johnson city
Love this!! This was my ultimate favorite lip product. I have very dry lips and this soothed them so much. The mint is so satisfying almost giving off a slight tingle to the lips. Never felt too heavy on the lips and lasted me longest. I need to stock up on one asap!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?