BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Paige S.
Tallahassee, FL
A must have in my house. I have one of these in my makeup bag, my purse, my bathroom, my nightstand. Can’t have too many of these. Keep my lips looking and feeling so healthy and I just love the slight sting it feels nice and refreshing. Obsessed with moisturizing my lips since I started using Burts bees instead of eos!
Alexandria S.
Charlotte
I am obsessed with burts bees. I will continue to buy this and recommend to everyone i know. It last long, wears well, and can be picked up anywhere that sells lip care products. It is one of the first things I put on during the day, even if i plan on applying lipstick.
Tiara B.
Grand Prairie
For some reason it gave my lips a sight sting to it which slightly plumped my lips. I used it almost everyday and it a very gentle lip balm. I would defiantly buy it again if I am in a pinch and want to spend a little extra piece of change. It smells wonderful and its one of my most higher end lip balms that I adore.
Kristina R.
Hughson , CA
i have this chap stick in many flavors. plus i feel like you can't go wrong with having too many chapsticks. i like how it is hydrating to your lips, but that it doesn't feel greasy or too much. and the smell is nice, i have it in the fall flavors and the summer ones.
Ashley P.
FAVORITE chapstick ever! I have the cherry flavor, and it's just like the regular. I like that it isn't tinted, so my husband can use it too. Smells great, feels amazing, and the quality has stayed high over the years. It's a bargain at under $3 at Target. I will continue to be a loyal Burt's Bees customer!
Aaliyah M.
Riverside, CA
I enjoy these balms a lot. The ingredients are easy to read and all the oils moisturize my lips. They also found a way to have a perfect balance between oils and beeswax because I never feel that the balm leaves a waxy coating or film on my lips. Overall, its a great balm
Tina B.
This is the only chapstick I use. It's smooth and silky. Not at all heavy or greasy feeling. The honey helps exfoliat my lips, keeping them kissable and soft. The peppermint helps cool the burn from sun and wind burn. I never have chapped lips thanks to this product.
Mariah B.
Plant City
10 out of 10 would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable lip product that will do what it promises. I prefer the pomegranate one. Gives a very light tint to the lips and keeps your lips juicy and refreshed throughout the day. No smell yet tastes amazing.
Dallis T.
Weatherford
I like it. It’s very good for my lips and I like the ingredients. It is decently priced I do not buy it very often because I forget. Super easy to use, just like any lip product! It lasts a long time due to the beeswax. Might buy again but I’ve been using another product I really like!
Tabitha F.
Moore, OK
Am I the only one that doesn't really understand the hype around the burts bees products? Seriously, it seems like every single product I've tried just doesn't work for me. The lip balm feels nice, but it seems to make my lips even more chapped than they were before.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?