BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Coree R.
I’ve tried to wear this product many times but it is just a little too thick and not very moisturizing. I also feel like it doesn’t apply very well. However I do like the cooling effects of the peppermint and love the smell, the product is just a little too thick!
Malia S.
Saint Johns
I love this chapstick. It’s very great if you have dry lips. It really moisturizes your lips and last long. It’s not a chapstick that rubs off a minute later after you apply it. And I love the tingly sensation it gives when you put it on for the peppermint flavor!
Anna T.
This is such a basic that I always have around. It moisturizes very well and is long lasting. The scent is fresh and natural, which I appreciate about the Burt's Bees produts. I always have a few of them lying around to stick in bathrooms, my purse and end tables.
Kate N.
this product helped my lips make a full turn around recovery. I now have smooth lips, even in the heat/cold. I bought this at CVS in my hometown. I liked how smooth it was and how it smelled. I would buy this again. The product was great! I am glad that I bought it.
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
The original. The best. And still your favorite. Our must-have balms have been playing in purses and pockets since 1991. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. The result? Smooth, supple lips everyone will be buzzing about.
Manuela T.
This is a must have for me. I have been using this chopstick for years and have tubes all around my house, my purse and even my nightstand. I love how tingly it feels but most importantly it helps to hydrate the lips and prevent further cracking. Live this product.
Heather R.
Little Rock
Talk about wonderful! I purchased this product on a whim at the checkout aisle at my local grocery store. I can't believe how wonderful my lips feel. I was surprised and have since bought tins for work, the car, my gym bag, and home. I highly recommend this product.
Kaitlyn B.
Statesville, NC
I bought this on a whim in the grocery store. I was wanting to try something new and natural and I am in love. It doesn't go on thick and sticky and when it absorbs into the lip it leaves them silky smooth I haven't gone a day without this since I bought it. I highly recommend. I bought the vanilla bean one btw.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
This product is great! My whole family uses it! I defiantly recommend it! There are all different flavors but we enjoy just the original mint one. I like the more natural products and burts bees is a good brand.
Abby S.
This lipstick is my life!! If I didn't have this my lips would be sand paper. I buy this product online or in target for such a cheap price! I have used the product multiple times in my life and would totally buy again!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?