BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Danielle C.
I tried to like this product. I really like the minty feeling and smell to it. However, it does nothing for my lips. It leave a really thick waxy coating on my lips and I can’t stand it. Also, the price for any of their products are super crazy.
Hayley C.
This is the best for super chapped lips! It's the only Chapstick I'll buy over and over again from the local drugstore. It isn't packaged in a box or anything, but it is sealed. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Kendall W.
Piedmont, SC
My FAVORITE! I've tried so many lip balms, and this is my number 1. My lips never ever feel chapped. I apply this every morning while doing my skincare and every night before I go to bed. That's it. And my lips are never chapped!
Tia R.
Gridley, IL
I absolutely love this chap stick! It is so moisturizing and isn't sticky like some chap sticks. It also lasts a really long time. You can use it before you use lipstick, by itself, or before you go to bed to really moisturize you lips. I highly recommend this chap stick!
Diana H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I would use this for almost 2 years and it just stopped working for me. It has a nice mint sensation but I just feel like it drys my lips a little more than they were. This didn’t work for me but this could work for someone else’s
Jade H.
Folsom, CA
This is my all time favorite chapstick. It's slightly more expensive than the generic chapstick but it is so worth the extra cost. It keeps lips super moisturized for a long period of time. It smells great and really has no taste.
Tenny R.
Portland , OR
This is my favorite lip balm! It keeps my lips soft and moisturized. There's no extra stickiness or shimmer. It looks very natural and gets the job done right. I can also add this under my lipstick and it doesn't affect the look at all
kaitlyn t.
stark
this product is phenomenal it leaves my lips very moisturized I am a first-time user and I will definitely be moving onto repeat user is very affordable and it did meet my expectations I would most certainly buy this product again
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
I can never have enough!!

The right amount of "tingle" when I apply this to my lips. A little bit goes a long way and I love the way out feels with the first application!
Amanda E.
Barling, AR
Chapstick has always been my go to until I found this! Natural ingredients and it moisturizes so well. Love this from the moment I tried it. I have one in my purse, one beside my bed, and one in my work bag so I won't be without.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?