BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emily P.
I absolutely love burts bees. I love the tingle it gives when you use it. My favorite "flavor" is defiantly the silver one as I feel like it does a really good job of actually moisturizing your lips. I would recommend this to anybody
Kayla H.
Great Falls
This was my favorite lip balm for soooo long and is still one of my favorite drugstore options. You can find it almost anywhere and it is affordable. It also works! Burt’s Bees products are always great quality and I love them all!
Katie W.
pikeville , KY
I love the feeling of Burt's Bees and I feel as if I get rid of my chapped lips in minutes! I often purchase Burt's Bees at Walmart. The moisture lasts long! I buy Burt's Bees every time..it's my favorite! I would highly recommend.
Marianita K.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love it !!! It really help my lips I had them very dry before I bought this amazing product. It lasted around 2 months even though I used it all day everyday . It comes in different flavors and it wasn't even that pricey at all . ❤
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
This brand of lip balm is the one of the few that I'm not allergic to.
It is made up of 100% natural ingredients that doesn't cause irritation.
Instead, it soothes and relieves me of dried and chapped lips. Their
flavor sections are amazing. All of the flavors smell like the real
thing, and my favorites are honey and vanilla. The texture glides on
smooth and velvety, and it actually sinks it instead of sitting on top
of your lips. Usually with other lip balms I have to reapply what feels
like every 5 minutes. With Burt's Bees I can go hours and my lips still
feel moisturized.
Angie S.
Mullica Hill, NJ
This is my go to lip balm. It's moisturizing and cooling and very addictive. Some lip balms actually dry out your lips more and I've had a few allergic reactions to some brands as well. But i haven't had any issues with Burt's Bees.
Claire W.
San Francisco, CA
I do like this lip balm, but I would not say it is that impressive, It is just a pretty good and affordable option for day time use because it is not oily and it keeps my lips hydrated. I don't think this is moisturising enough to use over night.
Ashley G.
Merrill , IA
Love this product! I had troubles with chapped lips and purchased this and it healed them right up! I have been through at least 3 and will continue to purchase. It burns your lips a little when you put it on but it doesn't hurt.
Elena R.
Long Beach, CA
Love Burt's bees lip balm, I go to this more then any other chapstick. I like the flavors and the ingredients. I do have to apply more then once through out the day but that is ok, my lips stay soft and hydrated while wearing this product, I even use it as a base before I apply lipstick. My six year old daughter loves Burt's as well!
Julia S.
Boca Raton
This balm smells magnificent! It stays on the lips throughout the entire day. The peppermint-scented lip balm gives a biofreeze-type-of pleasant tingling sensation when first put on the lips, but after the first 20 seconds it fades away and wears like most lip balms. I thoroughly enjoy buying this time and time again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?