BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Renzyl B.
It helps my lips being smooth and soft I like the smell and it does help heal my dry lips , just glide it on your lips and good to go. It's a little pricey for just a lipbalm. Yeah I would still recommend this to everyone specially with dry and crack lips
Taylor J.
Schenectady, NY
love these! they come in lots of colors so you can choose which ever one you like! they also are easy to apply and smell nice. but wow they are EXPENSIVE compared to other chapsticks. sometimes i also feel that your lips can still feel dry after use, but it depends on the person. would recommend!
Kyra L.
Preston, ID
I absolutely love burts bees lip balm, it is a thick consistency and does not feel greasy. It heals and softened my lips in one hour😱 that is crazy. I love the original but I also love the vanilla mint❤️
Hannah H.
STATEN island , NY
This chapstick is my go to chapstick . It has been a life saver with my chapped lips especially in the winter. I usually get them in Walgreens. Since trying it the first time I have not used a different chapstick. I definitely would recommend it to others.
Gabriela M.
This is the only lip balm I have found that moisturizes my lips all day. Most other lip balms are filled with petrolatum and just form a film on my lips, never really moisturizing them. But BBs lip balm is the best
Sarah W.
San Antonio, TX
Such a godsend. I absolutely love this product and all products affiliated with it. The flavors are spot on, never synthetic. I enjoy how natural it is and how hydrating it is. Really appreciate how it makes my lips feel and look, so soft and moist.
Amber K.
Sandusky
I have a problem with chapped lips, not just in the colder weather buy all year. I totally recommend the lip balm. It does not have a bad taste, i love the little tingles you get when applying. And it just smells amazing. I will buy again and again .
I love this product ! Literally feels really good on your lips once you apply it! You will never need to look for a chapstick again because this is the perfect one !!! I’m telling you ladies try Burt’s and bees lip collection super good and smell good too !
Shannon M.
Illinois
One of my favorite lip balms. Very moisturizing and I love that it is a natural product so it is better for my lips. It leaves your lips feeling soft and it smells really good. I have been using it for a long time and it is a product I will keep on buying
Stephanie B.
I recently purchased this product after hearing so many good reviews on it and I can honestly say  absolutely love this product it keeps you lips smooth absolutely love the tingle feeling lasts overnight I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?