BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Negar G.
Santa Monica, CA
These lip balms go on super smooth and are quite hydrating. I still feel the need to reapply throughout the day but I love how it feels going on so I don't mind! They have quite a non-offensive scent which is a definite perk. Overall I've gone through several tubes and would definitely buy it again.
Caitlin N.
Morgan Hill, CA
This is just one of the best lip balms. Period. It is so cooling on the lips and smells minty fresh. It is sold at almost every drug store and isn't too expensive. I took off a star because I do not believe that it is the most hydrating lip balm on the market.
Emily W.
This product really helped me out when i had dry lips or just needed them to look good, it lasts long and is very easy to apply, the packaging is nice its small and easy to have in a purse, this is my #1 go to brand for chapstick i would definitely recommend
Brittany F.
My go to chapstick. I own many of these and keep them at various places throughout my home and workplace so that I always have one. I usually buy from Target. I will always reach for this chapstick before any others. I have used many tubes in their entirety.
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
I love love love this! I use Burts bees mainly in the winter time when I need a lot of help for my dry lips. I have been using this for many many years and I will continue to do so. If your lips are chapped at all then you so need this! And it's affordable!!!
Lindsey O.
I use this lip balm every day throughout the day because it is so hydrating and it stays on my lips throughout the day. It has a very good value considering how long a single stick lasts. It is very easy to apply and i would definitely recommend it to others!
Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
I must say that not only does this stuff smell good , lol I maybe alittle weird it works wonders especially in the winter season this is definitely a must have along with their lipsticks
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
I feel like since it is made with such natural products like bees wax, it works so much better at making your lips softer! I use this all the time when I get chapped lips and it helps so much! Makes your lips so much and I would definitely purchase this again!
Whitney K.
Cumberland, MD
My go to chapstick, actually the only kind I use. The small, tingle and the fact that it actually works and so quickly makes it better than any other. It's easy to find and the packaging is easy. I can never have too many of these. I highly recommend it!
Brooklin W.
South Jordan, UT
This is the staple of my life. I do not EVER leave home without my Burts Bees lip balm! I have pretty much every flavor at this point. The original will always be my favorite. I love the cooling menthol to help soothe my dry, cracked lips. I would recommend this to everyone.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?