BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
I really like these! They feel very moisturizing and they are very affordable! Easy to find, I purchased mine at Walmart! I reapply a few times during the day like other lip balms. I would buy again.
Ruth Ellen K.
When my lips chap, this is the only thing that heals them. When I'm wearing balm in the Colorado winter to keep from chapping, this is the only thing I can rely on consistently. I love the Mango and the Coconut Pear ... but most, the Grapefruit! It's so refreshing.
Katie D.
Gainesville, GA
This is not my favorite lip balm I have ever tried. It’s not as soft and hydrating as some of the other balms on the line (like the mint cocoa) and it almost creates a waxy coating on the lips? It’s not super comfortable and I probably wouldn’t buy this kind again.
Nicolette L.
Ewing, NJ
I cannot live without this stuff! I keep a tube in my purse, one in my clutch INSIDE OF MY PURSE (ya know, in case you need to just take that!), one in my office, and one in my nightstand. This is about as standard as lip balm comes. I love the minty smell and tingle it leaves on my lips, and I adore the fact that it's not medicated smelling. My least favorite thing about Chapstick brand is that it smells medicinal and leaves my lips feeling drier than before. Burt is my main main, and I recommend him to everyone.

The mission of this company is important and the more all natural products we can get into the hands of consumers, the better. Check out their website for more information. You can learn about the other products made by Burt's Bees and get some information on their mission and goals. Save the bees!
Jordan C.
Greenville, NC
This will forever be my ride or die lip balm. Love the tingly sensation it gives to make it feel like it's really working. Pricing consistent with other lips balms on the market. This will stay on my lips for hours and heals my lips with just one day of application.
Victoria N.
Philadelphia
Actually the best chapstick I’ve ever used. It’s my holy grail chapstick! I literally have 10 of them right now, one in each of my coat pockets and my purses that I use and on my night stand. It’s so important especially during the winter when the air is sooo dry.
Brooke T.
Stanley, NC
My go to! I buy the original burts bees chopstick in bulk and have it EVERYWHERE! 3 spots in my purse, my desk at work, my car and ALL over my house! LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! This lip balm and actually keep until I run out. I make sure not to lose it because I'm so obsessed!
Justine U.
I love the burt's bees formula for their lip balm. Minty but not too strong and really moisturizes and lasts a long time. I give these a gifts for the holidays because they are just so cute but also an amazing product.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
There really is no better chapstick as far as healing goes for the price. It's awesome! I used to have one in every purse or makeup bag. It's an old faithful item! I love the little tingle!
Melissa Y.
Madison, MS
I love the refreshing feeling I get when applying Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I have been using this for over a decade and I have found that nothing soothes my chapped lips the way Burt's Bees does. Their brand is easy to spot and I always go straight to it and keep plenty of Burt's Bees on hand at all times!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?