BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Mia B.
Avon Lake, OH
By far my favorite chapstick. I would never switch to anything else. Perfect for dry lips, easily converts them to soft and manageable. Apply some before bed and wake up with smooth lips, ready for makeup application or even just to go. Apply throughout the day as needed and you're lips will stay moisturized for life.
Taylor G.
I've used this product before a while back and it just wasn't for me. I didn't like the way it felt on my lips. Was to oily feeling for me. That was my first and only time using the item. I purchased it from a local Walmart & not really sure if buy it again.
Winona A.
Oakland, CA
This kit saved my bacon when I had an extended stay in the Midwest in winter. I was happy to find a trusted brand with a handy kit that had what I needed. The lip balm was something I'd used before and liked, but the foot cream was over the moon. So soothing, so moisturising for days. Of course, I bought a full size after that.
Aezia J.
Kearney
WAX ISNT GOOD FOR YOUR LIPS. ANY WAX. READ THE INGREDIENTS. Count how many times u have to re-apply this chapstick. It smells good and feels good but it’s not doing its job.
Anabel B.
The ONLY chap stick I use. Burts and Bees have a formula that leaves my lips moisturized and not glossy. The packaging is small, and the product usually lasts me 6 months (I use it constantly) I recommend this chap stick to anyone who has dry lips and don't like the glossy look.
Danielle D.
Bridgeport, CT
MY EVERYDAY USE. Sometimes i barely wear lipsticks and just wear this with my final makeup look. I love that it lasts unlike other lip balms that disappear after 1/2 hr. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great chap stick.
Nichaela Y.
No other lip balm can compare to Burts Bees. I only use it maybe twice a day. My lips stay supple, and in this miserably cold season, hydrated skin hair and lips are a must.
Blair G.
Burts is my favorite go-to chapstick after a long day in he sun, or a dry winter day. I have a problem of biting my lips when they start to get dry and Burt's gives me just the ugly amount of moisture and burn to soften and keep me from biting all the skin off! I love this product
Eliza G.
New Canaan, CT
I love this lip balm. It is so moisturizing and feels so natural. It has bees wax so it is thick but smooth. I would defiantly recommend this it has nice packaging and is pretty cheap and affordable.
Tara D.
I love the taste and smell of Burts Bees! It does really hydrate and soothe your lips and it is conveniently located at your drugstore. The only thing I would say is that is can sometimes leave my lips waxy but other than that I love it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?