BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Aly Y.
Anthony, FL
This is my absolute favorite lip balm. I love the peppermint smell. I use it multiple times a day. Sometimes I use it before bed and can still feel it in the morning. It's not expensive and it works so well. I recommend it to everyone!!!
Karen R.
Franklinton, NC
I love burt's bee chapstick. It's makes my lips so smooth. They help the cracks and makes my lips look 100% healthier after only a few uses. I know whatever flavor I get I will not disappointed. I usually get mine from Wal-Mart they always have what I need and new flavors to try.
Lindsey D.
Vista, CA
My all time favorite go to chapstock! They have so much variety for different needs all in a lip balm! It's so simple to use and keeps your lips hydrated all day long. I re buy this stuff every time I'm running low I'm never without it!
Anabel B.
The ONLY chap stick I use. Burts and Bees have a formula that leaves my lips moisturized and not glossy. The packaging is small, and the product usually lasts me 6 months (I use it constantly) I recommend this chap stick to anyone who has dry lips and don't like the glossy look.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
One of my favorite lip balms! It helps the best in those cold winter months when you just can't seem to stop licking them! It can be a little pricey but worth the dollar! I highly recommend this product!
Eliza G.
New Canaan, CT
I love this lip balm. It is so moisturizing and feels so natural. It has bees wax so it is thick but smooth. I would defiantly recommend this it has nice packaging and is pretty cheap and affordable.
Taylor G.
I've used this product before a while back and it just wasn't for me. I didn't like the way it felt on my lips. Was to oily feeling for me. That was my first and only time using the item. I purchased it from a local Walmart & not really sure if buy it again.
Mia B.
Avon Lake, OH
By far my favorite chapstick. I would never switch to anything else. Perfect for dry lips, easily converts them to soft and manageable. Apply some before bed and wake up with smooth lips, ready for makeup application or even just to go. Apply throughout the day as needed and you're lips will stay moisturized for life.
Hailey P.
This lip balm is my favorite. Very moisturizing and gives a nice tingling feeling after application. Although it does't keep your lips moisturized through the night it keeps them moisturized for a good few hours. I use this stuff daily!💕
Blair G.
Burts is my favorite go-to chapstick after a long day in he sun, or a dry winter day. I have a problem of biting my lips when they start to get dry and Burt's gives me just the ugly amount of moisture and burn to soften and keep me from biting all the skin off! I love this product
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?